Introductions

Forum: Home Birth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Home Birth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2006, 06:20 AM
momma6_2angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Let's get to know eachother!!!

I am Bambi

Married to dh Jim (age 29)

Married for 8 years

We have 5 little ones:: Cody 8 (preemie epidural hospital birth), Paige 6 (natural hospital birth), Elijah 4 (natural hospital birth), Joshua 1 (epidural hospital birth), and Madalynn 7 weeks (homebirth)

We have two little ones in heaven:: Kaden (6 weeks 7/2/97) and Micah (11 weeks 4/2/03)

We have two furry babies:: Bella (bunny) and Suzy

I've been snowballed!!!(CoveredinMommy Iowajenny x2, alpinedoe, shelly e, skittles4you, jbcrmommy, nicolee, ecstaticmommy)
</div>
October 20th, 2006, 06:39 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can I play, even if i dont have kids?

I'm Lauren (24) and married to Clint (24)... Married 2 years this December, right after christmas.

No children, 2 furbabies (in my siggie) shaka is our mini dachsund, and lulu is our rat terrier.. they have hawaiian names. Shaka is the "hang loose symbol" and Lulu is from Honolulu

Waiting to try, but getting educated so I feel ready to try. Convinced fully to do homebirth, and dh is jumping on board, or rather slowly walking but not resistant (had a long talk last night).

October 20th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm Jenny (27).

Married to Mark (26)

We'll be married for six years this January.

I've had three kids... all homebirths

Xander who will be four in Febuary
Lucas who will be 2 in November
Aiden who turns three months today.

No furbabies for me.... even though Xander would love a dog. We told him he as to wait until he's older so he can take care of it.
October 20th, 2006, 07:05 AM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Shawna (27) married to Josh (27) for 5 years and we have 4 kiddos - Francis (hospital birth), Samuel (natural hospital birth), Kiara (home waterbirth), and Mystery (still cooking...planning a home waterbirth).
We're in Canada.
October 20th, 2006, 08:24 AM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Hello!

I am April. I am 21 years old. My DH is Brad, he is 22 as of yesterday. I have one daughter, Isobelle, who is 15 months old. She was born in a hospital when I was 19. I had an epidural when I was in transition . I am 25 weeks pregnant with a baby boy, no names chosen yet. We are planning a UC for late January, early February. We live in the great state of Kansas.

</div>
October 20th, 2006, 10:20 AM
MrsPil's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone!

I am Stephanie, I'm 20 years old. My DH is Greg, he's 25. We've been married for a little over a year and I'm 27 weeks pregnant with our first. My instinct says it's a girl, but we're waiting to see! We are planning a UC for mid-January or early February if the baby should decide to make us wait.
"I trust birth—not birth attendants—for if you only trust birth that is attended then you really don't trust birth at all. You trust the attendant. And then you start over. Who? Doctor, surgeon, CNM, CPM, SIM? And it goes on and on...." - Carla Hartley
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Gandhi
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think." - Adolph Hitler

October 20th, 2006, 01:19 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My name is Chelita. I am 28 years old and married to Mattmos for almost 9 years. We had Elijah (7) with a "natural" hospital birth. And Remy (3) was our UC. I am currently in an apprenticeship with a really great midwife...learning all I can so I can one day help many women have the care and births of their dreams! I really believe in us girls...we can do anything. And birth is just a great time and if we have people that believe in us we can do it by ourselves with no help or interference.

October 20th, 2006, 04:35 PM
*:Onei*Chan:*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
Quote:
I really believe in us girls...we can do anything. And birth is just a great time and if we have people that believe in us we can do it by ourselves with no help or interference.[/b]
WooooT! You said it!

</div>
October 21st, 2006, 06:53 AM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
I'm Jeni, 34, and I've been married to Rob, 31, for 9 years. We have 3 daughters, Grace (6), Lily (almost 4), and Felicity, 1. Grace was a natural hospital birth, Lily was a home waterbirth with a midwife, and Felicity was an unplanned unassisted home waterbirth.

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

October 22nd, 2006, 03:09 PM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
I am Brandy (28), married to Kirk (31). We have 4 children, Sydney (hospital) and Addison (hospital with doula), then I wisened up! LOL! Kiera (home waterbirth with registered midwife) and Julius (planned unassisted waterbirth).

October 23rd, 2006, 06:22 PM
abigailsilva's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am Abbey, "married" to Treye, for almost six years. I am 21 he's 22.

We have one daughter, Emilie, 3, epidural hospital, induced, yuck.

Home birth with my lovely midwife in feb
October 24th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Regular
Hello I'm Agatha

Been married for 4 years. We have one DD who is 3 in Dec.(BirthCenter) Due March 10, 2007 (Hospital Birth) were planning on a Home birth. But our midwife remariied and moved and the midwife that took over I just not comfotable with. So we met with other Doctors and found one that we really liked.

We have 3 cats and 2 fish.

October 24th, 2006, 09:54 AM
momma6_2angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome everyone!!! It's great to see who have so many homebirthin mama's!!

I've been snowballed!!!(CoveredinMommy Iowajenny x2, alpinedoe, shelly e, skittles4you, jbcrmommy, nicolee, ecstaticmommy)
</div>
October 24th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Cright's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Cright
Hi

My name is Carina (28) married married July 05 to John (33).

We're expecting our first, who *might* be a home breech birth. It all depends on what the ultrasound will so of the cord. With the only midwife in the state that has done enough breech births for me to feel completely comfortable with.

If the ultrasound shows a short or wrapped cord then we're c-section for sure

Nice to meet you all!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search