Thank you wording

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Shower Planning LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2008, 08:01 AM
Regular
I wanted to send out photo thank-you's for my shower that has the 4-d ultrasound picture on it, but I'm having trouble coming up with wording that is one size fits all. Got any ideas?

August 22nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
Thank You Note Phrases
Quotations that Convey Thanks

August 22nd, 2008, 09:14 AM
Regular
I can't get either of those links to work. =(

August 22nd, 2008, 10:43 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Here's some ideas....

~Babies Are Sweet...And So Are You! Thank you!
~Thank you for your gift of love and for sharing in our precious joy from above
~Just a card to thank you and a line to tell you, too, nothing could have been more welcome than that thoughtful gift from you
~Straight from our hearts this thank you is sent to tell you how much your thoughtfulness meant.
~Nine months is quite a long wait And it hasn't always been fun. But thanks to sweet friends like you, I am almost done!
~The Baby Shower was wonderful and SO much fun, Thank you for celebrating my new little one!
~My baby shower made me feel such love and joy, As we all celebrated my sweet baby boy! Thank you for coming!

August 23rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
Quote:
I can't get either of those links to work. =([/b]
How odd; works for me. Here's a copy of the quotations page.

Quotes to Say Thank You
for Everything and Anything

There are millions of quotes to say thank you. I have assembled a few here. Quotes are a great for cards, letters, E-mails and speeches. You can also use of the thank you sentiments found here. When words fail you, why not use the words of the world's greatest writers? If it worked for Shakespeare, it may even work for you.

And speaking of Shakespeare, I will start of with one of his most famous
quotes to say thank you. It's perfect for any thank you card quote for thank you speeches:

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
- William Shakespeare

If you are looking for original poems or verses to say thank you, you can leave this quotes to say thank you page and go here.

I will being adding more quotes to say thank you soon. If you have a favorite thank you quote that I have not included. Send it to me.

Subscribe to this site via RSS or add me to your Yahoo, MSN or Google feeds to know when new quotes are posted for you.

Don't know how? Don't know what it is. Click on the "What's an RSS feed?" link in the upper left hand corner.

Quotes to Say Thank You for Acts
of Kindness, Support and Help

• One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind. ~ Malayan Proverb

• The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. ~ Oscar Wilde

• Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~ Mark Twain

• How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it! ~ George Elliston

• Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim. ~ William Feather

Just Added! More Thank You Quotes Here

Quotes to Say Thank You for A Gift

• Not what we give,
But what we share,
For the gift
without the giver
Is bare. ~ James Russell Lowell

• A book is a gift you can open again and again. ~ Garrison Keillor

Just Added! More Thank You Card Quotes for Gifts
Quotes to Say Thank You
for Being a Great Friend

• Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living! ~ Amanda Bradley

• A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. ~ Bernard Meltzer

• Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. ~ Tennessee Williams

Just Added! Say Thank You Friend with These Famous Quotations

Gratitude Quotes
The Importance of Giving Thanks

• If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is 'thank you', it will be enough. ~ Meister Eckhart

• Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls. ~ David Thomas

• The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. ~ John E. Southard

• I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~ G.K. Chesterton

• I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. ~ Author Unknown

• Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~ Jean Baptiste Massieu

• How far that little candle throws his beams!So shines a good deed in a weary world. ~ William Shakespeare

• It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~ Author Unknown

• I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. ~ Benjamin Disraeli

• What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it - would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have. ~ Ralph Marston

Just Added! More Quotes on Gratitude and Appreciation

Quotes to Say Thank You God

• God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you? ~ William Arthur Ward

• I thank you God I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. ~ E. E. Cummings

NEW More Thank You God Quotes of Gratitude

More Thank You Card Quotes

• We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~ Thornton Wilder

• We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.~ Mother Teresa

• Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls. ~ David Thomas

• Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel. ~ Author Unknown

• What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” ~ Albert Pike

• The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake. The five most important words: You did a good job. The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please. The two most important words: Thank You. The one most important word: We. The least important word: I. ~ Unknown

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search