We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
- Cupcakes with white frosting and the words "Eat Me" on them
- obviously, some tea
- a mushroom-shaped cake (if you want to be REALLY ambitious, put the Caterpillar with the hookah on top of it)
- flat rectangle cookies (or possibly bread) that are decorated to look like the Card Guards of the Queen of Hearts
- oysters (little tulle skirts glued to the shells and googly eyes, maybe?)
- serve your drinks in clear milk-style bottles with tags that say "Drink Me"
- white chocolate rabbits
- fruit placed and decorated to look like the Cheshire Cat (think a watermelon for the body and a cantaloupe for the head with painted on face and stripes and construction paper ears)
- toast with jam
- "Dodo" legs and wings (You know, chicken )
- I saw on a preview for some Party Girl show on TLC that she did a Mad Hatter's Tea Party themed party and she put a strip of Astroturf with big plastic or ceramic mushrooms on it on the table as a runner. I would imagine that if you want to do this idea, you'd want to hurry and buy the mushrooms now because summer stock outdoor products are probably going to be hard to come by even now and likely impossible later.
- silk flowers
- puffball "momeraths" (even better if these are on the floor)
- directional arrow signs with locations in Wonderland
- croquet course
- cards (jumbo sized would be great) on the walls (hearts for the win!)
- use the nursery decorations on the walls/ tables for now (I don't really know that Alice in Wonderland themed stuff would be easy to come by in a party decoration or favor form...)
- banners that say "Twinkle twinkle"
- The easy, yet expensive choice would be to get some Alice in Wonderland loot from whatever store you can find it at. I would bet that this would cost quite a bit, as I'm thinking it's about four dollars for a key chain from the Disney store.
- white chocolate rabbits
- chocolate flowers
- deck of cards
- tea cup and saucer
- jellybeans (Don't really have to do with Alice in Wonderland, just thought they'd be a good favor.)
- Painting the Roses Red
White roses (silk, cardboard backed or even just construction paper) and either a time limit to paint the most completely or best while blindfolded.
That's about all the ideas I have at the moment, but if I think of more, I'll come add it. Hope it turns out great!
Seems like that nursery theme is going to be tough to pull off. I have never seen a premade set of Alice in Wonderland. I'd love to see pictures when you're done with it. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite Disney movies too.