New Here...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Baby Shower Planning LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to heatherslittlesis
Hello Ladies - I just joined the Dec. DDC and I have a question that I do not know the answer too, can you help me out?

So my moms bestfriend lives out of town but has a huge and beautiful house on the beach in Ormand by the sea in Florida. My mom just told her that I was expecting and she wants to offer her house to us for the baby shower which I am soooooooo excited about the only thing is that she is not here all year round. How early is too early to have a baby shower. She wants to throw my shower in August or September?

I only like the idea because how crazy the last three months of year are with all the holidays.. I am sooo confused any advice will be appreciated
April 12th, 2009, 11:44 AM
monilove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I say go for the September date. I thought having one too early was not a good idea but now I think it is because what ever you don't get, you have plenty of time to get it.

By the way I am having my shower 2 months early.
April 21st, 2009, 06:36 PM
anjelt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was due last year in December!! I had my shower in Oct. I was big enough but not too big and not small enough for people to see me with my baby belly. I had enough time to get what I didn't get at my showers. Although I do recommend leaving some for after because you might figure something out after and if you buy it too early your receipts will expire! I would also go for September! Good Luck and don't forget to post some pictures!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search