We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
My husband and I decided that we're going to have pirates as our baby shower theme. It's adorable because we're both very into pirates - my husband even has a pirate tattoo. But I'm looking for inspiration on how to make it fun without being too silly or cheesy (or hardcore scary, heh). Any ideas would be awesome.
I know this is a really old post, but in case someone else is planning a pirate themed baby shower ...
* Invitations could be rolled up treasure maps
* Table centerpieces could be 'treasure chests' filled with things mom can take home, like diapers, wash cloths, baby shampoo, diaper rash ointment, etc...
* The cake can have/be a pirate ship
* You can have gold coin chocolates scattered on the tables for decoration
* Red and white striped table cloths
... just a few ideas :-)
__________________ ~ Sandy ~Proud mom of the 2 adorable children below :-)