And the wheezing begins...

Forum: Children With Asthma

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children With Asthma LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
So Danny officially has Adnovirus and surgery is officially off until at least July 25th when it has been tentatively rescheduled. He has been on the Xopenex and we are having to add in Pulmicort every 12. If he gets any worse overnight we are supposed to call his allergist back tomorrow and he will decide whether to call in an oral steroid or see him first. I am praying he doesn't get worse. This has been a nasty bug for my brothers and they are all at least 15 pounds heavier than he is and are 5,5 and 7 years old. None of them have breathing problems either. I am soooo hoping this doesn't get bad for him. He is watching rudolf the red nosed reindeer while he gets his 20 minute double treatment. It is his favorite movie and the official get him to sit still/sick movie. lol

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

July 11th, 2011, 08:28 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Poor guy I was hoping he wouldn't get worse. I hope that he doesn't have to reschedule his surgery again. KUP on how he is doing overnight.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

July 12th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
He woke up twice last night needing treatments and is on his double treatment right now. The wheezing is *I think* gone for the moment, but his cough is a lot more productive so I am just waiting for it to kick back up with vengance.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

July 13th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
oh no.. Poor little Danny..

I'll keep Danny in my prayers..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search