Will probably be a ghost for a while...

Forum: Children With Asthma

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children With Asthma LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
Classes started back on Wednesday and I have 19 hours this semester. I will try to pop in at least once per week but I have to seriously limit my JM addiction if I intend on getting stuff done...

I also wanted to update on Danny. He had been sick last week Thursday-Sunday with an asthma flare that the docs think was triggered by a sinus infection... Good news and bad news. He started getting better.... Bad news...he is getting worse again and he just finished the prednisone today and is still taking the antibiotic... He was on a 6 day course of prednisone and we have still been doing Xopenex at least every 6 hours since this past Wednesday... I don't want to say it but I have a feeling we will be back in the doc's office by monday afternoon...

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

August 28th, 2011, 11:40 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Awww sorry he is getting worse again. Poor guy. Pop in and update when you can. Totally understand being busy with school and life. Good luck with your classes that is a heavy load.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

August 30th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
We went in on Monday and we both have sinus infections. She thinks the first round of antibiotics didn't clear it up all the way for Danny and put him on another round of a different antibiotic. His RAD hasn't flared because of it so far though so that is good. It did flare at soccer practice but I pretty much expected that. He went to the GI this morning though and he lost 1/2 a pound in 4 weeks. We go back in a month and may have to restart the enzymes. We were hoping the test was done wrong...which is likely...but he isnt' responding very well so far...

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search