Rescue inhaler...

Forum: Children With Asthma

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children With Asthma LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
So Danny is at the point that his allergist has accepted that me may just have to use his rescue once per day or more... There are no other options apparently. He is on symbicort, singulair, flonase, and still has to have proair as his rescue at least once per day...everyday. Weekends, weekdays, inside, outside, etc. It doesn't matter. I am so frustrated. I will be calling him again on Monday to see if he is still okay with it. He had said on Monday that short-term was okay for him to be needing this even though it has been several weeks. I think the nurse that took the message may have ignored the several weeks part...as in almost 2 months...so I will call Monday to make sure there isn't anything else he wants to do. Granted he didn't need them on the weekends until 2 weeks ago but every weekday he has to have it at least once and sometimes twice per day. Is there just ligitimately nothing else that they can do for him? Does anyone have any suggestions that I should bring up to him? He said that we shouldn't do nebs unless he is coughing but he will get really tight and whistly sounding ALL the time!!!

I am just starting to get overwhelmed with everything that is going on with him right now... You can check the blog for the other updates...

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

October 15th, 2011, 09:36 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Jeremy has an inhaler but we don't use it much. Course winter is coming so who knows. I am not sure what else you can do. I hope he gets some relief soon.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

October 16th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
Me either...We think it is the mulch on the playground because of his mold allergy. So far it is still a daily if not twice daily thing... :/

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She is so precious! How is everything going?

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search