We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
The coughing has gotten better but the stuffy nose is still terrible. :/ We are supposed to wait until after his antibiotic is done to go back in. If he isn't better we may not be able to get his surgery done with his current doctor because she leaves December 13th and between getting the surgery done and the followup appointment. He is already not going in until the 15th of november for his surgery and the 23rd I think for his followup...if we have to move it again we are going to have problems...