Dreams

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2012, 06:32 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever had a vivid dream about your spouse cheating or admitting? Then waking up and feeling like it was real?

I had one last night and I can't shake that bad dream feeling.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest

Last edited by inyourhonor; August 3rd, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
August 3rd, 2012, 07:02 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Not of that situation but have of other stuff that I couldnt quite shake after waking up. Usually took me most of the day to settle myself.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
August 3rd, 2012, 07:08 AM
The whole dream was, odd, but felt very real. I trust my husband and am not worried.

I have had other dreams that have taken me a day to shake off also

Our Nest
August 3rd, 2012, 07:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
not about cheating or admitting. But yeah, I've had others that I woke up and it took a day or two to leave it behind.
I typically have pretty vivid dreams anyway. I think if I'd had one like that, whether or not I trust the man, I'd be having a chat with him...lol.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

August 3rd, 2012, 10:41 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
I've had dreams like that. For me it seems to correlate with days that I struggle with my self-esteem. I trust my dh fully too and he's always there to give me a huge hug or to snuggle up to if he's asleep still when I wake up from those dreams, and that helps. It used to be a lot more difficult to forget about while we were long distance.

I totally understand that awful feeling you have for the next day or so following a dream like that (and other upsetting dreams) too. I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
August 3rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had dreams like that. I've also had dreams where I wasn't cheating, but it was in a universe my DH just didn't exist in so I just wasn't married. I haven't noticed anything about my feelings that correlate to when I have a dream like that, though. It's pretty hard to shake the feelings afterword. I remember the first time I had one about DH and I woke him up hitting him with a pillow.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
August 3rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Yes! Even though I trust him completely. I agree with Kayla, usually on those days that I'm feeling a bit down about myself. I tell him, and we talk about it, but the vividness of it is what bugs me more than the details. Hope it doesn't bother you too much longer.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
August 3rd, 2012, 03:58 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I once dreamed he had another wife and kids with her.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
August 4th, 2012, 08:50 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Dreams hardly every mean what you see. Your mind slips in information you can understand to help you see the meaning. Is hubby taking you for granted or not paying attention to you? Are you afraid of something?

Leslie

August 4th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I think its my own insecurities. I have a high level of anxiety and we are deling with some stress, not relationship wise, just life/work/money. When my anxiety gets bad I can't sleep and when I do, I have very vivid dreams. I know it's not what it is, I just hate when I can't shake it, you know?

Our Nest
August 5th, 2012, 05:52 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
yes i have.....and they unsettle me....i still know every detail of one dream i had when i was like 15 too...it was of my sisster who just started dating her now husband....he killed her and put her in a black plastic bag and i looked into it and all i saw was her head and bright red blood....that night i woke up freaking out and even got up out of bed and went and checked on her to make sure she was still alive LOL....still kinda creeps me out to this dy

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

August 5th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kiliki* View Post
yes i have.....and they unsettle me....i still know every detail of one dream i had when i was like 15 too...it was of my sisster who just started dating her now husband....he killed her and put her in a black plastic bag and i looked into it and all i saw was her head and bright red blood....that night i woke up freaking out and even got up out of bed and went and checked on her to make sure she was still alive LOL....still kinda creeps me out to this dy
I have had similar dreams. One for each family member, years apart but I still remember the details. My first one was when I was around 9. I hate them

Our Nest

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search