Lingerie

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shockandawe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2012, 06:56 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you a lingerie kinda lady? Do you have a lot of it? Do you bust it out on the regular or just for special occasions? What inspires you to go buy new lingere?

Do you normally wear matching bra/panties sets or just whatever as far as every day stuff?

August 15th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
I got into a kick and bought several lingerie items a few years ago.
They were only worn for special occasions and now dont get used at all. Im probably gonna donate them with other clothing items(except one or two that I just love too much to part with).

My bras and panties dont match.

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
August 15th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
I have some lingerie that was given to me and one I bought for our wedding night, but I rarely use it. I have owned one matching bra/panty set in my entire life, lol! DH would probably love it if I wore the lingerie more....

August 15th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I actually used to be a lingerie person, matching sets all the time, but DH isn't a lingerie person and wouldn't notice much unless I was wearing a burka or a thong, and since both of those are out - it's granny size comfort all the way.
Amaranth Dhanya likes this.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

August 15th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a lot of lingerie. DH likes it so I buy it to make him happy. Plus, I feel nice in it too.
I have recently discovered how luxurious and well fitting the bras are at Victorias Secret and have started buying bras from there. I mix and match everything.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
August 15th, 2012, 01:50 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I used to have a lot. I think some of it was left behind on our honeymoon.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
August 15th, 2012, 02:33 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have mentioned it to my husband but he says its pointless, it wouldn't last long on me haha.

I haven't worn an actual bra since I was pregnant with my almost 4 year old. I've worn nursing takes and my undies are bought in a 6 pack (sometimes i get that free 7th!) hanging on a wall haha. When I'm thinner and happier with my body, I plan to splurge on more expensive bras and underwear.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
August 15th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like it but DH doesn't care. It can be so expensive I only have a few pieces. I'd love to get more, but can't justify the expense. My bbs are way too big, 38F and growing all the time, so I only have one matching set (and I won that on Twitter!). Full figured bras can be ridiculously expensive so I make it up by getting the hanes microfiber panties from walmart. They are the comfiest ones I've ever worn and come in all sorts of fun colors.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
August 17th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
My dh was never very interested in lingerie... then he met me.

I own a few different pieces. They're usually just for special occasions (that said, I've forgotten about them for almost a year) and while we were still long distance, they played an integral part of the pictures I would send him. It doesn't stay on for very long, but I feel good in the pieces I own and it's something fun for us to share.

Usually my bra and panties don't match, but we picked up a few new items for me not long ago and I made sure to get a couple pieces that could match if I were trying to be intentional about it.

*Excitedly expecting baby girl number two!*

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
August 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I have a whole bunch, but it hasn't been used in a while. I think once I'm back to normal we'll use them from time to time.

I do not own a single set of bra and panties that match!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search