Friday Five

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka
  • 1 Post By Buggymom
  • 1 Post By Just_Marie
  • 1 Post By Blue-Jay

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2013, 06:31 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Romantic

1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why?
2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it?
3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark?
4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime?
5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner?

January 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why? Not really, DH is more the romantic one so in comparison to him I'm not
2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it? Usually a compliment from DH for something I did, I say thanks
3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark? Yes! I think some dedicated us time without DS would be a start, it really depends how far out we are
4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime? I personally don't think I can at this point only because I've been with DH forever so I find it very hard
5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner? Nope
sfarrow3 likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
January 4th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Amaranth Dhanya's Avatar aka Hillarie
Send a message via Yahoo to Amaranth Dhanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfarrow3 View Post
Romantic

1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why?
2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it?
3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark?
4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime?
5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner?

1. Im more romantic than DH. I am because I like to set moods or do little things that are considered romantic like picnics or kisses and snuggles or surprises.
2. Nah no one's ever said it to me.
3. Id tell him to get healthy and get off his meds so we could have romance and spark back in our marriage but thats kinda silly to demand nor would it happen. Honestly, thats what has killed the spark not for lack of wanting it or anything. We both desire it...
4. Sure
5. Nah

~My thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy and Lucy S for the blinkies~
January 4th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why? Yes. I'm easily embarrased though.
2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it? No, lol.
3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark? Yes! Spend quality time together. Make an extra effort to smile more and be extra thoughtful.
4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime? No way!
5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner? Nope!
sfarrow3 likes this.

January 5th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why? Not really, I leave that stuff up to dh
2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it? dh has mentioned it, I just blush
3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark? He's never said that, if anything I'm the one complaining a bit-I am working on getting to know him again, after 13 years we've forgotten how to talk about anything that isn't house or kid related, I want us to date again
4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime? nope
sfarrow3 likes this.

Lucky mother to five!

January 7th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
1. Do you consider yourself romantic? Why? I do consider myself romantic, because I like to do little things like hide love notes, send a sweet text every day, receive flowers....
2. Has your partner or any person in your past informed you that you were romantic? How did you take it? No, nobody has ever told me I was romantic. :-/
3. If your partner has told you that the romance has left the relationship, would you do anything to bring it back? What would you do to re-ignite the romantic spark? I would get all super upset first, and then I would work very hard to get it back. I personally feel that I am not as romantic now as I have been, and I am trying to stop complaining so much and be more supportive and loving toward DH.
4. Do you think you can have romantic feelings for more than one person, either at the same time or in a lifetime? In a lifetime, absolutely for sure. I have had romantic feelings for lots of people!
5. Is there anyone in your past (or present) that you feel romantic toward that is not your partner? No. Once I found DH, any old romantic attachments melted away. I only have eyes for him now.
sfarrow3 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search