We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
5 things I love:
* Living with my best friend
* Having somebody to support me in times of need
* Feeling needed, like I am making a difference in someone's life
* Feeling companionship
* Laughing together
5 things I hate:
* Cleaning up after someone else's mess
* Meal planning (I really miss those cereal-for-dinner nights)
* Arguing over stupid things because we are different people and don't always see things the same way
* Never having time that belongs to me and only me
* Asking for help and being turned down, because I rarely ask and it means I'm really in a bad place if I do ask
- someone to talk to
- someone who knows me even when I don't say anything
- how wonderful a daddy he is
- dirty socks on the couch
- how he sometimes comes home from work and goes to sleep right away
- no space that is solely mine
- when he tries to help and just makes 10x more work for me
- MIL as well!
I love reading these because it makes me remember more. DH can be pretty good about helping but sometimes I swear he is blind...like last night I was sitting on the couch with a stack of cloth diapers that I was stuffing, he was sitting next to me. Did he help? Nope. He layed down and watched tv...thanks babe....
Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy
When you know better, you do better. And when you do better, you know HINTA.