Two for Tuesday: One about hubby and One about you

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2014, 06:31 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Is your hubby a "handy-man"? What was the last thing he fixed (or tried to)?

How many kids did/do you want?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
March 25th, 2014, 07:24 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
yes he is for the most part....but he can't do as much as he used to with his bad back, leg and hip but he was able to change my breaks on my van

and I had always wanted 3 kids....but I dunno lately I have been thinking one more would be nice but yeah not gonna happen

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

March 25th, 2014, 10:25 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Chris is very much a "handy man" He's (slowly) working on redoing the flooring in our house.

I, too, wanted three. I think I'd be happy for one living at this rate though.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
March 25th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Chris is very handy. He does a lot of the work on the cars and replaces items etc. inside the house.2-4. We are leaning towards 2. Would probably think about or try and sway blue on a 3rd. Should we have #2 and baby is a girl.

March 27th, 2014, 07:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My dh is very handy, he's very good with engines and fixing things. He's not super great at home improvement stuff, mostly because he doesn't like it.

We always wanted 4 or 5 kids.
March 30th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Justin isn't very handy, well I guess he can be if he can find a video to tell him how to do it, he's a whiz at computers though, he can build them.. and if you even need a drilling rig fixed he's your guy lolI didn't know if I wanted kids then I only wanted one, then I wanted one more(his 2+our 1 +1 more) but we're good with just three.

March 31st, 2014, 03:19 PM
kolbysmom's Avatar Ready For Spring!
Send a message via Yahoo to kolbysmom
Wayne is definitely my handy man. We very rarely call service men.

I wanted 2. lol doubled my number.

Come Join the Fun Over at Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies
If You've Got Boys, Stop by the Moms of Boys board!

April 1st, 2014, 07:27 AM
rachelc0's Avatar TTC a Rainbow
DH wishes he was more like that. when it comes to basic fixings (that even i can manage to do) he does. but anything too much more he gets frazzled. the last thing he did (because we're just coming out of the deep deep winter) besides install the microwave, which he is seriously proud of lol, he rebuilt the top part of our wooden porch and it turned out spectacular. he is very good at woodworking, he just doesn't really have the tools to do much. i hope i can get him to finish the steps this summer.

his dad runs his own masonry business (which is like cement work and block, etc) and DH LOVES working with his dad. and i asked him why one day, because he comes home sunburned (FIL always has sunscreen, DH refuses to wear it or "forgets"), dirty, smelly but in such a good mood. i asked him why he liked it so much and he said he just really enjoyed being around his dad and doing "manly things" and trash talking with the boys.

we are expecting baby #3 and even though it's our third boy, we're DONE after this lol. DH wants to try "just one more time" for a girl, but he better learn to get pregnant himself if he wants that to happen. three boys is plenty.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search