Sexless marriage

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2017, 05:34 AM
No lie it has been 8 months since my husband and I have had sex and before that we had sex maybe 3 times in a year? I feel bad and think about it all the time wondering if I am going to run him off but he also doesn't initiate it. When I ask him about it he says " I guess I have just accepted it." A lot of this goes back to when we were trying to get pregnant with my son back in 2015. I came across a Facebook account I didn't know he had and was able to log into it. I found months worth of conversations with him and his ex whom is also married. I'm not sure that this went past just talking as she was scared her husband would find out but the conversations were super sexual and the words I love you were mixed in. I told him not to come home for a few days as I needed to process this and a few days later had a positive pregnancy test. We went to counseling for this once and he admitted he was wrong but his excuse was that all other relationships he had been in he was cheated on so he was "waiting for the other shoe to drop"?! She suggested that maybe I was too concentrated on my daughter and that he was jealous of the time I give her and asked us to create date nights. We didn't follow through and never went back. I love him very much and still have an attraction to him even after all this but I can't figure out why I have no desire at all to have sex?!! Any advice that could be given would help me out so much! Am I just not healed from this ordeal and it's s matter of gaining trust to get back that intamacy? In my past if I get cheated or suspect it I tend to close myself off.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search