Biggest Pet Peeve....

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2006, 08:24 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
What is your biggest pet peeve about your dh?

My dh ALWAYS puts his shoes in the middle of walk ways and I always trip on them! You would think that after 5 years of living together and 2 years of marriage I would learn to watch where I walk!! lol

October 19th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Monkey9382's Avatar Super Mommy
He leaves his crap EVERYWHERE!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGG! He's not here now, he's in Iraq, so my house is actually pretty clean, but his clothes, socks, shoes, coats, gloves, lunchbox, everything - he leaves it EVERYWHERE....

October 19th, 2006, 08:55 AM
ProudMomof2Boys416's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ProudMomof2Boys416 Send a message via Yahoo to ProudMomof2Boys416
Do I have to pick only one? lol jk. I think my biggest pet peeve with DH is him leaving his stuff everywhere!. He leaves his socks on the floor, tissues on his computer desk, plates on the counter......when the dishwasher is dirty! lol. I've talked to him about picking up after himself and he usually does for a few days, and then it stops again .

Aiden John
January 4, 2007
12:05pm
8lbs 11oz 21.25 Inches
Caleb Michael
February 16, 2009
10:31am
9lbs 5oz 21 Inches

October 19th, 2006, 09:57 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH normally doesn't really do anything that drives me too crazy. He does have this thing about throwing his wet wash cloth over the shower curtain when he's finished with it. It lands on the rug. He also walks past the dishwasher to put his glass in the sink. Why cant he just open the dishwasher and put it in there??

Angie

=May '05 and '11

October 19th, 2006, 10:12 AM
missmindy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The biggest thing for me is the fact that he complains about how messy the house is, yet he comes in and sets his stuff on the counter I just clean or the floor I just vaccuumed/scrubbed...*** is that?? We go round and round about that stuff.
October 19th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Messing with the settings in my car. He'll turn down my navigation lady and it'll take me forever to figure out how to turn the volume up. I end up running even later to my appointment..UGH!

[/URL]Renee
October 19th, 2006, 10:55 AM
*Bry*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I 2nd the post up above about leaving crap everywhere and I had to laugh at another post stating "can I only name one?"(it said something like that) LOL Because I thought the same thing? Only 1 pet peeve? Man where do I start?
I hate watching TV with him because he flips constantlly. I just get into watching something & he flips it. He has to have the remote in his hand or it's like he will go nuts or something? What is up with Men and their remotes, anyhow?

He also likes to leave things everywhere. He can never put anything away because he says "Leave it there so I know where it is and I can find it." What's wrong with actually putting it away in a spot you know where it's at? I hate clutter!!!! He leaves his belt on the stairs, --hangs it from the railing, he has a basket that he puts his wallet and keys, etc. in well he fills that with junk. I constantlly have to clean it out. So guess what I did one day? I made a shoe box and put his name on it. I keep cleaning out his basket and putting the junk in that shoe box (the shoe box is in our basement) He doesn't even notice that his basket is missing stuff. But that stuff just has to be kept! OMG he has to have it! I mean stupid stuff like stupid papers (that I know he doesn't need!) stuff from his wallet (again I know he doesn't need!), pennies (he doesn't use!), twisty ties (he swears he will need these some day!) LOL And on and on..............

He constantlly farts and burps!

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow yet we forget that he is someone today."

M&M's ROCK!
October 19th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Veteran
I think I am going to LOVE this forum!!! My BIGGEST pet peeve is HANGERS!!!! Yeah I know I said HANGERS!!! Not the nice plastic ones, the ones from the DRY CLEANERS, you know that hard mettally pointy ones!!! He LEAVES THEM EVERYWHERE!!!! Mainly on the floor! But I have found them in bed with us, on the coutch on the tables. EVERYWHERE!!! And when I'm walking through the bedroom and step on one, OUCH!!! I'm the one that ALWAYS has to pick them up and throw them in the trash bag and then they rip the bag so now I buy those new Glad bags with the extra cushion so the hanger can't go through. Ugh!!! Just the thought of those hangers drive me CRAZY oh ANDDDDD the plastic bag that the clothes come in from the dry cleaners. Those bags are everywhere in our room and closet!!!
October 19th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Athey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Athey
Leaves crap everywhere. Never puts anything away, so he's always loosing everything and gets all huffy and irretated when he can't find something. T_T

Never cleans the house unless I've been bugging the crap out of him consistently for a month.

He super-procrastinates. Puts things off for SO LONG.

October 19th, 2006, 11:56 AM
*Bry*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Leaves crap everywhere. Never puts anything away, so he's always loosing everything and gets all huffy and irretated when he can't find something. T_T

Never cleans the house unless I've been bugging the crap out of him consistently for a month.

He super-procrastinates. Puts things off for SO LONG.[/b]
OMG are our husbands related???????????
Ditto to all of what you said above!!!!

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow yet we forget that he is someone today."

M&M's ROCK!
October 19th, 2006, 12:04 PM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
My DH is OCD. LOL. No, really. He's not horrible about it, but it drives me nuts. I'm not perfect, by any means, the house tends to be messy from time to time, but he is so anal about things. Sometimes I wish he would just sit back and enjoy life and not worry so much about how things look. LOL.

October 19th, 2006, 01:02 PM
** Mandy **
Not listening to me. I'm not one of those women who talks all the time so when I am trying to tell him something it gets to me when he isn't paying attention or doesn't acknowledge that he has heard me.

October 19th, 2006, 02:10 PM
ERICKA77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
His freakin snoring!!!!!!!

October 19th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
I would have to say that him leaving his dirty clothes all over the floor when the hamper is a foot away
October 19th, 2006, 06:40 PM
MinnesotaMommy
I would have to also say leaving EVERYTHING lay EVERYWHERE!! He does not pick up ANYTHING!!
October 19th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How is is always playing that computer game!!!!!!!!!!! It drives me crazy. He will play it for hours and wont stop for anything!! I can't get him to stop.

October 21st, 2006, 05:09 PM
mrobinson
<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Issacsmom @ Oct 19 2006, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class=\'quotemain\'>How is is always playing that computer game!!!!!!!!!!! It drives me crazy. He will play it for hours and wont stop for anything!! I can't get him to stop.[/b][/quote]
DH is a gamer.. I use that time to watch Oprah.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search