So what one thing

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2006, 08:11 PM
MinnesotaMommy
about your DH/SO that you like. That noone else may see or see the way you do. Example:hair, eyes, his touch.
October 19th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What i really like is when DH out of the blue comes and up to me and tells me that i am beautiful and how much he loves me. I just love the way he looks at me when he says it.

Snowball Fight 2006- I've been hit 9 times!
Thank you Meighan for the siggy!

I've lost 4lbs!!
October 19th, 2006, 11:15 PM
babysmith's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hmmmm he can give a mean back massage...
October 20th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
The way we are both comfortable around. There isn't one thing that embarrasses the other.

[/URL]Renee
October 20th, 2006, 12:40 AM
~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Dolphin~Dreamer*~
I love that he opens the car door for me, the supermarket door, etc. I esp. like when other people look at him and smack their s/o and say something like why can't you be like that?! Makes me feel good to know that chivalry still exsists.

October 20th, 2006, 07:28 AM
ProudMomof2Boys416's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ProudMomof2Boys416 Send a message via Yahoo to ProudMomof2Boys416
I love how we can look at each other and know what each other's thinking . Or the little looks we give each other. He gives this one face that I absolutly love!. I can't really explain it too well lol, but I've loved it and he can bring me out of the worst mood just by doing that face.....and knows exactly when to do it! lol

Aiden John
January 4, 2007
12:05pm
8lbs 11oz 21.25 Inches
Caleb Michael
February 16, 2009
10:31am
9lbs 5oz 21 Inches

October 20th, 2006, 07:39 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Quote:
I love that he opens the car door for me, the supermarket door, etc. I esp. like when other people look at him and smack their s/o and say something like why can't you be like that?! Makes me feel good to know that chivalry still exsists.[/b]
He is SUCH a gentleman without being condescending about it - we are complete and total equals but he always wants to give that little touch to make me feel special.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
October 21st, 2006, 07:05 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
I love how we can look at each other and know what each other's thinking . Or the little looks we give each other. He gives this one face that I absolutly love!. I can't really explain it too well lol, but I've loved it and he can bring me out of the worst mood just by doing that face.....and knows exactly when to do it! lol [/b]
I totally know what you are referring too. DH and I are the best scuba buddies. You can't talk underwater but we know by looking into each other's mask's what we are thinking.

One of my absolute highlights of my life is a moment like that. We were diving on the HMCS Chaudiere and we just finished our wreck pentration. We backed off the wreck, looked at each other, we looked at the ship, our buddies doing their dives, then at each other.. We gave each other the signal "sweet" and both know that is a moment of happiness neither of us would forget. I would have never guessed in a million years, I would be doing that, let alone with someone who felt the same way.
October 21st, 2006, 11:06 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
I would say his eyes. They change.. One day they will be brown with a green ring around them and green specks. And the next they will be green with a brown ring with brown specks.. I didn't believe him at first until he showed me..
October 22nd, 2006, 03:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love the way my DH will crack a joke or say something sweet always at just the right time...you know, when life has gotten a little to much for me to handle ... and he has these blue eyes that are so kind...just looking at them especially when he smiles, he looks like the sweetest kindest person

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search