We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
during the first 24 months, the intellectual development of a child gradually enables him to do the following;
* to integrate sensory information
* to form associations and expectations so that he/she can learn to make sense of the world.
* to develop object permanence.
* to learn how to think in an abstract way and how to make deductions.
* to develop concept of time.
PLAY HIDE AND SEEK GAMES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE to help your baby grasp the idea that an object doesnt cease to exist when it can no longer be see. hide his bottle or toy under a cloth. point out the bulge under the cloth and encourage him to remove the cloth
Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
Last edited by kerian; July 9th, 2009 at 12:58 PM.