We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
during the first 24 months, the intellectual development of a child gradually enables him to do the following;
* to integrate sensory information
* to form associations and expectations so that he/she can learn to make sense of the world.
* to develop object permanence.
* to learn how to think in an abstract way and how to make deductions.
* to develop concept of time.
YOU CAN NOW ALSO TEACH YOUR BABY THE BASIC PRINCIPLE OF INTELLECTULUAL ANALYSIS. point to a chair, or any other object and ask;"is this your bottle?" shake your head no and say "no!" point to his bottle and ask; "is this your bottle?". nod your head and say "yes!".
repeat this using different objects like daddy etc.