Log In Sign Up

Quiet or Loud?


Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
April 19th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, NZ
Posts: 56,619
Is your baby quiet or loud?

Emersyn is loud at times, BUT when she is getting into mischief, she is really really quiet lol. That's generally how I know she's up to no good!
__________________






Reply With Quote
  #2  
April 20th, 2011, 06:32 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 24,239
it depends, he is normally pretty chatty but he has his quiet moments too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
April 20th, 2011, 06:36 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oregon
Posts: 10,202
Megan is about 70 percent loud and she loves to talk and blow raspberries while playing. The other 30 percent is sleeping haha.
__________________
Cay wife to David mom to Megan 10/01/2010 and April 7/14/2013

Reply With Quote
  #4  
April 28th, 2011, 07:09 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scranton, PA
Posts: 17,014
Overall he is pretty quiet and laid back. If he wants something though he is not afraid to let you know it.
__________________


**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baby , gtky , infant , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0