can someone help me??

Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Super Mommy
Ok im 3 weeks PP. I had a boy, names noah. He was 6.3lbs and had to go to the NICU that nite. That in its self is a different LONG story.

Well..me and DH desided to DTD the second week. So..Not this past week, but the one before lol. All was fine. I was bleeding but it was light. After DTD 1 it didnt stop all the way but..slowed down alot. Almost spotting. DTD 2 that same week and it pretty much stopped. Also..not to mention I stopped cramping. I have been pumping also. Ok so..this past week, DTD 3 and 4. No bleeding at all. No cramping and my moods were going back to normal. Well this past weekend, we went out to a peddlers mall, which is like a huge flea market. We were pretty much done and all of the sudden I got a sharp pain on my right side and then started to cramp pretty bad. I thought..ut oh im starting my period or im starting to bleed again..I had that feeling like you get when you start your period. So I told DH i need to go potty, and went. Nothing!! Just peed. So I thought that was odd. We finished walking around..and I still had the crampy sharp pain feeling. We left and went home. By the time we got home, I just had a sharp pain running down to my knee. It felt like..a pressure on my right hip area and at the same time the pain. Just like my period was starting then and there. Got home, went to the bathroom again...and nothing.
So the next nite DTD again. I felt fine, and have after DTD. No pain nothing.
When I was early, I mean EARLLYYY on pregnant with noah, I felt different. I took test after test after test. I just knew something was off. I spotted during that cycle, but I also just stopped the BC pills. I got pregnant while on the pills. After stopping, i spotted brown and the period was like..3 days..of liner type bleeding. WAY to light for me. Well, a week later, i started getting moody, and emotional. Then the following week, it got worse. By week 3 and 4 I was getting sick. I also would get an upset tummy when DH mentioned certain foods..like hot dogs or sausage. I know..people say its tooo soon to even have those symptoms. but they happened to me.
Well for some reason I have been getting moodier. I thought..maybe my hormones are just..out of wack due to being 3 weeks PP. But wouldnt they get better??? Well then the other nite, over the weekend, me and DH were talking about our up coming day out fishing with David, my first son from a previous marriage. He mentioned hot dogs, and omg!! I thought i was going to get sick!! I said..ok stop please. He said what. I said please not hot dog talk. He touched my stomach and said..are you pregnant again?? I said..IDK but you said hot dog and my stomach flip flopped. Then the day we went fishing, the following day, I didnt feel so good. It wasnt really that bad outside. in the 80s. We fished for about 3 hours. I didnt, but maybe and hour cause my line got in a huge knot lol. I sat there with David and watched. We got done, went to the beach. When at the beach, I tried to walk in the water out to where it was deeper but each step I took, with the small itty bitty waves from the far away boats, and the walking for some reason made me dizzy and turned my stomach. I laughed it off and sat in the sand where the water was maybe 2 feet deep. David and DH, chad went out to the rope where it is maybe 5 foot deep. David did have a est on so no worries. When we left, I still didnt feel good. I still cant put a finger on why or where, i just..didnt feel good and i was VERY moody. I was snapping at Chad and David. Chad went to get things out of the car, and when he came back I asked where this and that was. He said in the car give me a min and ill get it. I just..idk why i was sooo **** moody!
He wanted to get more worms to fish more, but I told him i dont feel good, and want to just go get noah and go home. He didnt like it but..we left.
Got home with the kids and I felt soem what better. Still had a headache but wasnt as moody.
Well this morning, I felt fine, but now I feel moody again. I feel like if someone just looked at me wrong i would hurt them, or said soemthing i didnt like Id snap.
Ok I know some of you will say PMS. About a week before I start, I can get moody but not THIS bad. I also dont have the food thing. I dont have the sharp pain and cramps THIS bad. Im also tired. I know beening a new mommy all over again can do that but..i get 6-8 hours of sleep and im still wiped out.

Ok when we DTD we pull out. I know not a great 100% of not getting pregnant. But are these symptoms of being pregnant??
Also, how would you know if you are pregnant, other than taking a test, if your pumping, which i was told can stop the bleeding, and stop ovulation. I think theres a chance. He thinks that theres a chance to. If I am, we will take the punches and take it as it is.

July 26th, 2011, 08:01 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Your hormones will still be trying to get back to normal so that would be my guess. 3 wks pp is still really soon after. I had "baby blues" which turned to ppd at about 6 wks. Also I still had some pregnancy symptoms for like a month afterwards.

September 27th, 2011, 02:33 AM
It could be either so you need to take a test. The HGC levels in your body should be back to normal from your son so there should be quite an accurate reading. Could go either way but you need to know. By the way, pumping does NOT stop ovulation, it's a myth and does lead to quite a few very quick second children! Let us know how it goes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search