Baby's Clothes

Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Me and Jesus <3 You
How do you keep baby's clothes? In a closet, drawer, hung up, folded?
Do you wash their clothes separately or with all your other laundry?
Do you use special detergents?
Do you keep any of their "old" clothes?
How often do you buy new clothes?
June 5th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Me and Jesus <3 You
How do you keep baby's clothes? In a closet, drawer, hung up, folded?
I keep everything in the closet except for socks, shoes, or hats. I use hangers for everything except onesies, and I use clothespins to clip those to the shelf at the top of the closet.
Do you wash their clothes separately or with all your other laundry?
I've been washing them separately, but I'm starting to wash them with our clothes now.
Do you use special detergents?
No. I've always just used our regular detergent for her clothes.
Do you keep any of their "old" clothes?
I've kept a few of her Preemie clothes. I just can't part with them yet. They're so tiny and sweet!
How often do you buy new clothes?
We buy new onesies every now and then. I also buy her a new dress for church every month or so. She gets clothes from both grandmas too.
June 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
How do you keep baby's clothes? In a closet, drawer, hung up, folded?Socks and shorts/pants are folded in a drawer. Shirts, sleepers, jumpers are hung up in the closet

Do you wash their clothes separately or with all your other laundry? I wash his clothes separately from ours, since we use softner. I don't use softner on his clothes.

Do you use special detergents? We use All Free & Clear and softener for our clothes--I use Baby ALL for his--it's slightly scented.

Do you keep any of their "old" clothes? I have kept all his clothes that he no longer wears because we're going to start TTC shortly

How often do you buy new clothes? He's only 4 months old and we buy clothes when he moves up a size. I got tons of girl clothes at my baby shower, but since he was a delightful unexpected surprise we have very little in clothing. My parents went out and bought newborn clothes when he was born. We receive clothes from the grandparents often as well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search