Gender predictor

Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Chinese Gender Chart
I hope the link works I know some who swere by it so I just wonder is it true for u? Really simple u take age at conseption and mt of conseption and it "predicts" the gender
* I would not put money on it just think it would be fun

Last edited by KrissyS; August 8th, 2012 at 12:52 PM.
August 8th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That worked for me and was true. Most of the wise tells were true for me. But, of couse like you stated, don't put your money on it - LOL!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

August 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
EVERY single wives tale out there, including the chinese gender predictor, was wrong for me! They all said boy and I have a beautiful baby girl!

August 8th, 2012, 06:26 PM
littlenoell's Avatar Love my babies.
Yes I have seen the kind of chart before. It was quite accurate maybe 90% all the time.
August 8th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
everything I did said girl - chinese gender chart, the gender maker pee test AND MY GENDER SCAN ULTRASOUND.

My doc, the nursing staff, my husband and myself got the shock of a lifetime when my baby boy appeared...lol
August 8th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I checked it for all of my kids. It said girl for all three & I have 3 boys!!!

August 9th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz38 View Post
everything I did said girl - chinese gender chart, the gender maker pee test AND MY GENDER SCAN ULTRASOUND.

My doc, the nursing staff, my husband and myself got the shock of a lifetime when my baby boy appeared...lol
That would be a huge shock/surprise!! It annoying when the gender scans are wrong - you find out the gender for nothing and plan for one way and baby comes out another. Were you a little disappointed at first when baby wasn't a girl? I think I would be kinda at first though I'd still be happy and love a boy just the same I think at first it'd be a disappointment that I didn't have the girl that I though I had. The first thing I asked when Kynslee came out was "Is it still a girl?"
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

August 9th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol see its a cute idea but I hope for a girl but will be happy with a boy just as well Ben hopes for a boy
August 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
It was a pleasant surprise--we wanted a boy. Fortunately we put the PRO in procrastination so her/his room wasn't ready. He came 3 1/2 weeks earlier than my schedule c-sectioin too. I was in the hospital for 3 days and since we only had a girl name picked out--we didn't fill any of his paperwork out until about an hour before we left. We didn't have a clue what to call him. We spent MONTHS picking the perfect girl name and only had 3 days to name him...I hope he likes his name!!

Something always ate at me to have another ultrasound, but thankfully I had a great pregnancy and never required another one. Hubby didn't want to do the 3D, so that was another untapped peeking opportunity. AND I had my 36 wk appt on Thurs, the doc scheduled me for an ultrasound the following Thursday to check the babies size and I had him that Sunday before the ultrasound.

It was an awesome experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world. My hormones however kicked in when I had to put her clothes away. My husband thought I was upset to have a boy, but as you know hormones make you a crazy crying mess....LOL

It was a pain in the butt to return everything that I received at my ALL GIRL babyshower, but I'd do it all again. I will however buy gender neutral stuff from here on out for anyone having a baby...lmbo
August 10th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, it was right for both.
Even taking into account that for DD my age and month of conception could have been any of three options:
34 in June
34 in July
35 in July.

All predicted a girl!

But I don't believe it one bit. It's just a coincidence. If it truly worked we wouldn't need ultrasounds to determine the gender.
September 2nd, 2012, 09:07 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
All of them and i mean all predicted boy and they were obviously right!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search