6 weeks old

Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Veteran
hi my name is megan i just wanted to introduce myslef i have been lurking and thought i would join in. i have had my first six weeks ago today. Her name is Carli Taylor. cant wait to get to know you ladies :-)

huge thank you to *kiliki* for the amazing siggy!
September 17th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Megan!! This board is super slow! The host hasn't been around in forever so I'm trying to act as host right now but am busy this month. Thanks for joining us and hope you stick around!

I'm Ashley wife to Sam and mommy to Kynslee. Kynslee will be 1yr in just 4 days(the 21st) - wow!! Time has sure flown and I'm kinda sad but excited for a new phase for her. Such a bitter-sweet time!

Carli Taylor is such a cute name! How are you doing mama with adjusting to a one little one around the house?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

September 20th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Veteran
thank you:-) i am doing well it is slowly but surly getting a little easier. and happy birthday to your little one!

huge thank you to *kiliki* for the amazing siggy!
September 24th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the b-day wish!! It does got easier - I had so many tell me that when still adjusting to Kynslee and I just had to keep reminding myself sometimes!! It is difficult when bringing a new baby home; well - I guess some babies are so good that some parents don't really adjust but for most part and even with a good baby is just an adjustment for everyone! Hang in there mama I know from experience now that when others say it will get easier - it does!!! Then they "learn" something new or go through a sleep regression or some other thing to throw your way - LOL!! But, adjustment sure gets better!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search