I'm going crazy!!

Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2013, 10:29 PM
A few months ago me ,,my boyfriend and my now 7 month old son moved to Texas and into my parents house. Both of my parents and boyfriend work all day so it's just me and my son JJ all day. For the past month I can't do ANYTHING without him screaming for me to hold him. Since I don't work I have to make sure the house is clean, laundry is done etc.

He makes it IMPOSSIBLE. I can't walk more than a foot away from him without him holding his arms out for me and screaming. He won't play with toys, won't go in his walker, won't go in his bouncy seat, won't watch tv. He won't even let me sit next to him, he has to be ON my lap or in my arms. And it's constant!

I've tried letting him cry but he gets so hysterical he starts choking so I won't do that. My pediatrician said its separation anxiety and it just takes time but when everyone gets home he's all fine and dandy being away from me. What's going on???
January 12th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Nobody???? Should I post this on a different board??
January 13th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Taz38's Avatar Proud Mommy
This is a slow board

I wish I could help, but I've never had to deal with that. You may want to find the playroom that goes with your child's month of birth and see if anyone else is experiencing something similar
January 20th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Veteran
Yap, he is still in the stage of separation anxiety don't worry it will ebe gone in a few months time. Don't you have a carrier? When my DD was like that I will usually put her in our Action Baby Carrier. Being in a carrier was like being carried too,. and you can also do some house chores when he is in the carrier plus he can sleep in it. With DD, I usually put DD in a back carry while I was dishes and usually find DD sleeping.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search