Do you have difficulty shopping for kids clothes

Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Hi all. I am looking to set up an online kids clothing website and I am wondering what kinds of difficulties parents face when shopping for their children. The topic has been really popular on other forums with a lot of people mentioning about the limited colours in boys clothing and also how there is a lot more to buy for girls than there is for boys. Do you agree? Is there any other difficulties you have? Also for those with girls what difficulties do you have? Would you shop online for your kids clothes?

Thanks in advance for all of your help X
February 23rd, 2013, 11:17 PM
Veteran
I have difficulty shopping online for clothes when it comes to fabric , style and cost.
Most of the time you can find great style, fabric online but when you check the price it was too expensive that buying offline would be more practical. And if you look for cheap ones, you couldn't find a style that you like or the fabric is not too good, so back to buying OFFline But, if your really lucky you would bump into some site that has some great fabric, style at a low cost! Great buy!! Hope this helps .
May 21st, 2013, 01:22 AM
Not really, the only difficulty for me (at least) is gauging how many size bigger because my son grows up so fast! Right now he's wearing twocies and he's just turning one.
September 23rd, 2013, 08:53 AM
Super Mommy
I've resorted to making a lot of clothes for my son because I either don't like what's out there and the fact that I'm cheap.

"Shake it up now, Sugaree. I'll meet you at the Jubilee. And if that Jubilee don't come. Maybe I'll meet you on the run."
December 8th, 2013, 08:51 AM
I've gotten clothes online and in stores. I actually dislike going clothing shopping so usually my kid's clothes come from either Costco (for babies) or online at Old Navy for my older son.

Tags
clothes , dress , kids , shop

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search