Smiley's Journey

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2008, 08:20 AM
Well, the bad news is that AF will come tomorrow. Spotting today, generally means tomorrow will be full-time AF... AF go away!!! *grumble* So, here's to another cycle of charting and taking Basil temp... *sigh* and I thought we hit O with some good BMS... guess not. But I keep my spirits up! Nursery is almost finished, it is a nautical theme, but taken from insparation of an embroidary that i was given (see below about quilt) so the pirates and captains and stuff are all furry teddy bears and such, good for a girl or boy, I have been painting tiny pictures of lighthouses on everything, as an ametur artist it was a fun endeavor. I am also In the middle of making the quilt for the baby bed actually (something i picked up when i was out with my knee injury), the center panel is an emboridary that my girlfriend made for me of a pirate ship crewed by little teddy bears. In the corner shelf there are a bunch of teddy bears of various heights that i have dressed up as pirates and sailors and there are a few stuffed fish, there are sock-octopus draft-catchers on the window-frames. Steve is making a 'rocking horse' that is also a pirate, and the changing table is a ship. Its how i keep going really, doing artsy things makes me smile, and doing artsy things for a nursery makes me excited enough to forget how long we have been trying.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search