A fumbling TTC account.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2008, 11:09 PM
Tiny.Terror's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Tiny.Terror
My actual blog is horribly dusty, so I suppose I'll post my thoughts and day-to-day activities here. Comments are quite welcome. I don't have all the abbreviations and TTC lingo down yet, and I don't believe I ever shall. I've got enough on my hands with my classes and two jobs. =] Just bear with me, 'k?

I think I'm about a week away from ovulation, but it's a bit hard to tell, because my chart makes no sense to me, and my periods are kind of sketchy (25-40 days between)... my period lasted a week before all the spotting and crap was over with...kinda sucked, I'm used to it being only five days max.

Sleepy..
July 2nd, 2008, 08:54 AM
I don't think eating McDonald's and Quizno's everyday is working out for me... I think I'm addicted to food.

I lost my BTT a couple days ago, and I can't find it anywhere. I'm supposed to be O'ing right now, but who knows. Hopefully I find it today..
July 29th, 2008, 09:43 AM
July 29
I feel like seeing a lot of numbers..
Six months of TTC.
One year since I miscarried.
Almost three months since DH and I were married.
Three months till DH is deployed.
Three months till I turn 19.
10 months till I graduate.

So I'm hoping that I'll be O'ing soon...I'm not sure how to read my own chart...but I think my temp might be raising?

I hope this month is THE month...I feel like I have this huge deadline looming ahead with DH's deployment. I mean, it's ok if we don't concieve before he leaves...but it'd be nice...really nice......
October 1st, 2008, 09:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Jo, how are you? Please update when you can. Congrats on recently tying the knot! Your hubby should be deploying about 1 month. I hope you get to spend as much time with him as possible. My husband was in the Air Force and separated in 2007. He's had the toughest time finding a job since he's been out and it's been a bit over 1 month now. So he is probably going back to the Air Force Active Reserves in December.

It sucks because I wish we could be civilians and have a great life and be financially stable but it's hard when the military keeps its members uneducated about the workforce so that they can keep you close. I wish he would have stayed in the military and we could have traveled and we could have had children and they would have been supported comfortably on his military pay and on my teacher pay.. which would of been cool because I also would have been able to teach for DOD.

Anywho... keep us posted... hopefully you don't disappear after he deploys. Good luck!

October 2nd, 2008, 06:13 AM
Heh, whoops. I completely forgot about this. Thanks...
...journaling is not my forte, evidently.
We just found out that he's *probably* going to be leaving for TX on October 30, and will be overseas by early December. He's training during the week now.. he wasn't able to come home this weekend.
Still not pregnant, obviously. Going on eight months. If my cycle is back to normal now, I should be O'ing next weekend when he's home... But if it doesn't happen, I won't be too upset. I'm starting to think that it would be a good idea for us to wait till he's home for good... ...
No more.. I'm tired...
Maybe I'll get back to this later.

Or not. Hmm.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search