TTC #1 Sue

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Sue46's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alright I am on 5dpo and wanted to write down what I think are symptoms for future use.

Since O I have had cramping, twingy-like pain on my right side and a little on my left. For the last four days, none yet today. I don't remember ever feeling this before.

Had very vivid, weird dreams (2 separate ones) last night even though I haven't had a dream in forever.

August 20th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Didn't feel "pregnant" today unti. I cleaned my kitchen, I love the smell of my cleaners but today they were overpowering and made me a little sick. Playing with the dog also made me a little sick to my stomach.

August 21st, 2008, 07:14 AM
So yesterday I got hit with a big heahache and feeling yucky while cleaning the oven, it made my house smell soo bad.

6dpo Had a dream last night that I took a test and it was positive, bb feel a little heavy and still feel some twinges going on in my lower abdominals. Oh and it felt so sore down there, like I did a whole bunch of abdominal exercises.

I'm scared to think that I really might be because I'm going to be dissapointed if I'm not. I think we have a good shot this month, on the day I O'd we bd'd twice in the early afternoon and then fell asleep immediately afterwards for an hour nap with his stuff still inside me.

4 more days till testing!

August 21st, 2008, 02:00 PM
Definitly running around with the dog makes me feel yucky. Poor doggy. BB feel heavy, felt like I was getting heartburn, I've never had that before!

BTW: Topic is open if you want to say something.

August 21st, 2008, 09:35 PM
Regular
Quote:
Definitly running around with the dog makes me feel yucky. Poor doggy. BB feel heavy, felt like I was getting heartburn, I've never had that before!

BTW: Topic is open if you want to say something.[/b]
i've been experiencing many of the same symptoms over the past week. my breasts feel v sore which never happens unless it is pms week, which wouldn't be beginning for a couple days yet. i feel like a stiffness around my abdomen almost all the way like a ring around my back. it's just like you said - it's like i've done some abdominal excercises and am feeling a bit sore-ish from it. tonight i am feeling slight twinging in my abdomen as well and the last couple of days my computer screen is starting to make me feel a bit yucky and headache-y. i'm REALLY going to be bummed this time if i'm not pregnant, but i'm not due to start until the end of next week - urgh the waiting! it's starting to keep me up at night... but i'm cheering my body on and here's some cheers for you too lol

August 22nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
7dpo and I think I've lost my mind. Seriously I'm hungry today but cannot make up my mind on what to eat, I wanted cake, made one now I don't want it. I want steak now. Go figure.
Besides that, BB just feel heavy, not sore really. Its like I feel them on my chest, I'm aware of their presence which I never really was before. Oh yea, and I almost messed up a box cake, I'm dumb today!

August 23rd, 2008, 07:52 PM
8dpo! I am seriously having some mood swings, DH is annoying me and hes not really doing anything but talking to much! And for me to say that about him is nuts since hes not a big talker. Even if he gets silly, its starting to annoy me which is sooo weird. He told me today that I told him he's annoying more times in the last few days than I ever have. Opps.

Besides that, we bd'd today and it hurt a litte. I woke up at 4:30am to use the bathroom and b/c DH was breathing on me LOL when I went back to bed I was cramping! Like AF but no period, I have never cramped like this before, I only cramp w/ AF. Around noon I felt great! No symptoms but once 6ish came I was nauseaus! Blah. DH told me I had a glow to me yesterday.

Oh and I'm bloated and still feeling mild mild heartburn. I think I might test tomorrow morning w/ an internet cheapie.

August 25th, 2008, 05:01 AM
I took a test in the morning and got a BFN Oh well, I expected as much.

Yesterday DH and I were just so busy I had no real symptoms nor did I feel like I was. I did wake up at 4am again to go to the bathroom after another weird dream. I hate dreaming.

August 26th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Its now 11dpo and I tested this morning again. Ahh its okay, DH and I are both a little dissapointed but we knew it might not happen immediately. But my temp actually went up today. Odd, I felt like I was about to get my period. We'll see.

I wish I knew now though, my sisters coming to visit today and then Friday we planned on going to Bush Gardens or King's Dominion and if I were pregnant we'd go somewhere else instead.

September 9th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
lol sorry i think its too funny about how irritated you've been. I hope your hubby kept his breath to himself for the next few days.
anyway, did AF come?

October 6th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Well, its been 2 months and still nothing. This is month 3. We'll see. I think its going to be hard this month because we're going on a cruise and leaving for Fl the day before I ovulate. We're still going to try but I really haven't had high hopes for it.

October 24th, 2008, 10:51 AM
spanisheyes06's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to spanisheyes06 Send a message via MSN to spanisheyes06
Quote:
Well, its been 2 months and still nothing. This is month 3. We'll see. I think its going to be hard this month because we're going on a cruise and leaving for Fl the day before I ovulate. We're still going to try but I really haven't had high hopes for it. [/b]

hey!! just curious about when ur cruise is because me and DH are going on a cruise 1st week in nov and it would be really funny if we were on the same ship together! lol anywyas.. good luck and i hope this is ur month!!

DAY 34 OF A NORMALLY 28 DAY CYCLE.. STILL NO AF...
SYMPTOMS ARE:
NAUSEA..EVERYDAY..COMES AND GOES
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES
I HAVE TO TAKE AT LEAST ONE NAP A DAY
LIGHT CRAMPING SINCE WEEK 3 OF CYCLE.. BUT NO AF
..GOING IN FOR A BLOOD TEST SOON...

PS MY COMPUTER DOES NOT LET ME GET ON JM SO I'LL BE ON WHEN I CAN...
GOOD LUCK LADIES AND CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE RECENT BFPS!
February 14th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Starting over. I'm okay with everything thats happened and hope to be blessed to get pregnant again soon. Its in God's hands though. Sooo right now I am waiting for my first period after my D&E, its been 2 weeks since the surgery. I'm actually having some EWCM right now but we're going to prevent this month, want to make sure I'm healed all the way before we try.

February 14th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope that your stay here is a short one.

February 14th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck Sue! Idk if you know but i'm on mw101 too so i recognize ya!

February 16th, 2009, 10:31 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope AF comes on time and you can move onto a fresh cycle and get your !

March 2nd, 2009, 11:05 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so sorry about your loss. Has AF come yet so that you can try again?
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 6th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Just got AF yesterday!! WOOHOO!! Now we can officially start trying again.

March 6th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Just got AF yesterday!! WOOHOO!! Now we can officially start trying again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search