TTC Baby Number One

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2008, 11:37 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">My DH and I have decided to try for our first. This will be our second month TTC.

The first month was more stressful that I anticipated but I am hoping to keep my hopes guarded a little better this month. My AF was 9 day late and I just knew that I was expecting even though I was not getting positive tests. AF is never that late, so I am assuming that I did it to myself with my wishful thinking.

Hopefully, after AF leaves and the BDing starts, I will be able to keep my emotions and hopes under control a little better this month.

In case you are unaware, my husband and I are both teachers. We are trying our hardest to conceive quickly (hopefully this month) so we will be able to have the baby this summer (while school is out). My hopes are to have a June baby and spend the whole summer at home with my new family before starting back to work.

My plan this month is to use an OPK. I bought the First Response Daily OPK that includes 20 tests. I am looking very forward to my first surge.

I will keep everyone updated. We are praying that this is our month. </span>

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
September 28th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
So how are things going? DH and I weren't blessed this mont but we still are going to try for a July baby. Hopefully DH is going back to the military so that if we do conceive and I have to be out of work a little longer we will be okay. I realy wisht the best for you both. It's so stressful having such a short time period to conceive. Totally not fair. =0 (

October 23rd, 2008, 09:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Quote:
So how are things going? DH and I weren't blessed this mont but we still are going to try for a July baby. Hopefully DH is going back to the military so that if we do conceive and I have to be out of work a little longer we will be okay. I realy wisht the best for you both. It's so stressful having such a short time period to conceive. Totally not fair. =0 ([/b]

Hey teacher friend... I love you're siggy. I have not figured out how to make those yet. You're so gorgeous you and your DH will make beautiful babies. Anyway hope teaching is going well for you guys... I know how busy it can get but it's almost Thanksgiving vacation then Chrstmas will be right around the corner.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search