Praying For A Little Miracle

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2008, 06:37 PM
sarah_massey8688's Avatar Boogie & Bubby's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to sarah_massey8688 Send a message via Yahoo to sarah_massey8688

Today will be the first entry in my TTC journal, I hope to update this atleast once a week! My name is Sarah and I'm 20 years old, and I'm very ill with Baby Fever. My husband's name is Justin and he is 21 years old and we've been married since September 15, 2007. We started TTC the same month we got married, I didn't temp, use an OV watch, Ovulation Predictors or anything... we wanted to try naturally. Obviously, now a year later that didn't happen. I went off of my birth control pill 3 months prior to TTC, and my cycles were a normal 28 day length. After those first few months my cycle would fluctuate between 28-40 days and it seemed like it would never go back to normal. I started temping in January of 2008 and continued to do so until March 2008. My cycles were slowly going back to normal as a 28-32 day cycle. We decided to hold off on TTC until we made our big move from Western NC to Eastern TN, and have been in our new home since August 2008. Now that we're pretty much settled in we hope to start TTC in 2 more cycles. I will start using my OV watch and temping, and hopefully we'll have a BFP soon!

September 28th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Sarah,

Thanks for sharing your story. You 2 are such a cute couple. Mucho baby dust to you both. Keep us posted on everything. Good luck and god bless!

September 28th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Send a message via AIM to sarah_massey8688 Send a message via Yahoo to sarah_massey8688

DH has gotten very excited about our TTC journey, so excited that he was actually asking me about baby names! Usually, I'm the one bugging him about which name is cuter, or does he like this name... so this was a shock to me! So as of today we have a name picked out for a boy & a girl, which makes me SOOOOOOOO excited! I just hope I don't get so excited that I'm disappointed when I get a bfn, or AF shows her ugly face

The names we have picked are:

Chloe LiliAna (pronounced Lily-On-Uh) - Chloe is a name we both liked and LiliAna is a variation of our maternal grandmothers' names. WillAnn & Lillian

Stephen Cooper Frank is the name we picked for a boy - Cooper is the name we both liked, and the name he would go by. Stephen & Frank are my grandfather's names, and they both passed away in the last 2 years so it was important for me to use their names in my son's name.

So there you have it, Chloe & Cooper. And now, being the goof that he truly is, my DH now call's BD "making Chloe & Cooper".

October 18th, 2008, 11:23 AM

Ok I'm WAYYYYYY behind on updating! Unfortunately... and obviously I didn't get pregnant last cycle. BOO AF! I am on CD 8, I started temping again and I'm also wearing an OV Watch. We'll see how that goes! Justin is already asking when we can start "making Chloe's & Cooper's" as he calls it, LOL! That's really about it for now.... more later!

October 23rd, 2008, 08:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Hey Sarah thanks for the update and sorry that you didn't get your little miracle this past month. I love the names you picked out. Chloe is a beautiful name and Cooper is way cute too.

Good luck this month!

October 24th, 2008, 09:52 AM
spanisheyes06's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to spanisheyes06 Send a message via MSN to spanisheyes06
good luck!! i love the names!!

DAY 34 OF A NORMALLY 28 DAY CYCLE.. STILL NO AF...
SYMPTOMS ARE:
NAUSEA..EVERYDAY..COMES AND GOES
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES
I HAVE TO TAKE AT LEAST ONE NAP A DAY
LIGHT CRAMPING SINCE WEEK 3 OF CYCLE.. BUT NO AF
..GOING IN FOR A BLOOD TEST SOON...

PS MY COMPUTER DOES NOT LET ME GET ON JM SO I'LL BE ON WHEN I CAN...
GOOD LUCK LADIES AND CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE RECENT BFPS!
October 30th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Chesky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you O already?

November 9th, 2008, 04:30 PM
CD30

WAY WAY behind on posting. So here we go! Not entirely positive when or IF I ovulated this cycle, but my thermometer is acting up so that could be the problem! Here are some of the symptoms I've had so far....

CD28: Achiness, cramping, headache, runny nose (my nose burned when I sneezed)
CD29: Less achiness, headache, sneezy (still burning) and hungry hungry hungry
CD30: No achiness, SEVERE headache, still sneezy but not as much burning. Nauseus, ok after I ate, but even after I felt full I was still hungry (does that even make sense?) Bloated, crampy and gassy. YUCK!

Ofcourse, knowing how EVERY month my cycle and symptoms are different for AF it could be for either or! But I figured I'd post it for reference later! And I promise to ATTEMPT to keep this journal updated

November 11th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Quote:
CD30: No achiness, SEVERE headache, still sneezy but not as much burning. Nauseus, ok after I ate, but even after I felt full I was still hungry (does that even make sense?) Bloated, crampy and gassy. YUCK![/b]
CD31: VERY nauseus - hungry, but full? UTI - ouch!
CD32: Still nauseus, hungry & full all at ONCE. Stringy, bloody cm - slight cramping. Bloody boogers - eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww. Burning nose.

November 12th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Quote:
CD30: No achiness, SEVERE headache, still sneezy but not as much burning. Nauseus, ok after I ate, but even after I felt full I was still hungry (does that even make sense?) Bloated, crampy and gassy. YUCK![/b]
CD31: VERY nauseus - hungry, but full? UTI - ouch!
CD32: Still nauseus, hungry & full all at ONCE. Stringy, bloody cm - slight cramping. Bloody boogers - eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww. Burning nose.
[/b]
CD33: Felt a little nauseus when I woke up - UTI has magically disappeared (no more pain when urinating)??? Wierd??? Runny nose, sore throat. VERY thirsty

November 13th, 2008, 05:46 AM
CD34: Negative HPT

November 18th, 2008, 07:20 AM
CD39 BFN

November 30th, 2008, 06:50 PM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sarah, I'm sorry to hear about your , good luck on this new cycle!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search