~my ttc journey~ ( feel free to comment )

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2008, 10:31 AM
spanisheyes06's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to spanisheyes06 Send a message via MSN to spanisheyes06
entry 1:

ok so heres a little summary to catch anyone reading up on my situation...

my name is Ashley (20) and my DH is John (21). we got married July 27, 2008. I was on depo from aug 2005-nov 2007. i decided to get off of BC and was kinda hoping to get pregnant. We decided that we wanted a baby and we figured it would just happen. Then, in May of 2008, we decided we were gunna start trying. at that point my period was still no where regular. when my period first came back it would last a few days or last a few weeks. it would come every other month or just w/e it wanted. during the summer it began coming every other week. Thats when i went to the Dr. he put me on a round of BCP and said that if it didnt work that he would try the Provera approach. luckily it worked. this cycle is i guess my 2nd "normal" cycle. now we are a lot more confident because thats one major problem out of the way. I never thought that gettin pregnant would be so hard. ive always seen ppl just get pg or even accidentaly get pg with out even trying. then here we are.. trying our hardest, BDing every hour of the day.. and still nothing. now that i have studied the art of ovulating, i understand why we prob did not get pg right away. im hoping my irregular cycles were the only thing standing in our way.

After Cris thankfully pointed out something to me: that not all women ovulate on the same day of thier cycle; me and DH went out last night and bought some OPKs. (yesterday was cd7 for me) i took one last night just to check... of course.. negative. but i am going to take one every afternoon until i catch my LH surge. then, let the BD games begin!! anyways, that is my plan for this cycle. i shall keep u updated .. thanks for reading

DAY 34 OF A NORMALLY 28 DAY CYCLE.. STILL NO AF...
SYMPTOMS ARE:
NAUSEA..EVERYDAY..COMES AND GOES
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES
I HAVE TO TAKE AT LEAST ONE NAP A DAY
LIGHT CRAMPING SINCE WEEK 3 OF CYCLE.. BUT NO AF
..GOING IN FOR A BLOOD TEST SOON...

PS MY COMPUTER DOES NOT LET ME GET ON JM SO I'LL BE ON WHEN I CAN...
GOOD LUCK LADIES AND CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE RECENT BFPS!
October 23rd, 2008, 05:35 PM
entry 2:

baby blues is killin me!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did my OPK today ... - .. like i excpected..
but its ok cuz its only cd8 :-)

time to cook dinnerrrr

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

October 23rd, 2008, 07:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Hi Ashley, I'm Nancy. Welcome to the TTC #1 group. Congrats on your recent marriage and I'm glad that you finally have your cycle under control. Hopefully good things happen for you guys this month. I have friends that got pg by surprise and they suggest to just have fun lovin because they couldn't tell you when they conceived... just relax and let it happen.... It sucks that it doesn't just happen for all of us but at least try to relax!

Good luck and baby dust to you and John.

October 24th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Hi Ashley, I'm Nancy. Welcome to the TTC #1 group. Congrats on your recent marriage and I'm glad that you finally have your cycle under control. Hopefully good things happen for you guys this month. I have friends that got pg by surprise and they suggest to just have fun lovin because they couldn't tell you when they conceived... just relax and let it happen.... It sucks that it doesn't just happen for all of us but at least try to relax!

Good luck and baby dust to you and John.[/b]

thanks nancy!!

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

October 24th, 2008, 09:48 AM
warning: this is pretty much gunna be a ranting post lol

anyways...

*sigh*

let me start off my complaining that i just realized that every girl in family that is in my generation has had at least one kid by the time they were my age...
one of my friends gave birth back in July.. another is due in 3 DAYS!! other found out that she was pg right before my wedding and she just found out its a boy. my other friend had a baby right after high school and now shes pg again!! a few more of my friends have had babies a few years ago as well...

UGH!! what about me???

anyways. im at work right now and i feel really sick. i keep thinking that mayyybe theres a possibility that i am pg right now. ive been saying im on cd9.. but when af came she wasnt here as long as she usually is and wasnt quite as heavy.. is this possible?? i took a hpt like 3 days ago but it was negative (it was from the dollar store) maybe its my mind playing tricks on me. ive had this happen before. back in may i didnt have a period for like 2 months and i had all the symptoms.. but all negative tests. i hate it.

to top it all off i feel like outside of JM i have NO ONE to talk to other than my husband. my pg friends dont wanna hear it cuz they are already pg and have enough to deal with. my own sister thinks that we dont need to be trying becuase she doesnt think we are "ready" .. what does she know?? i only see her a few times a year so i say she cant possibly know.

on the good side..
last night me and DH went to a class orientation to get our Paramedic level. (we are both currently EMTs) so thats one thing i am excited about. our class starts nov 11 which is the week after our honeymoon. the class is 15 months long and i was thinkin last night how awesome that it would be that (if i get pg this month) i will go through the whole class being pg.. give birth.. and then finish the class a few months later!

another funny thing that ive been thinkin about is that my mom is gettin married next week.. and her and her DF have already said that they were trying to get pg.. wouldnt it be SO funny if we ended up pg together??? LOL i can just see us now. it would be like that movie "father of the bride 2". we would drive my dh and her dh ABSOLUTELY crazy!! hahaha

anyways.. since im on cd9.. i think ima start OPKing twice a day, just so i dont miss it. and start BDing this weekend. .. anyways..

that was my rant.. and i must say, i feel a lot better now:-)

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

October 26th, 2008, 12:01 PM
hiiiiiii

k so i OPKed on friday evening and it was negative ( but the one from the day b4 was darker so i freaked out and we BDed right then and there lol) i guess i was just paranoid. haha

saturday i was back home allllllllll day so i didnt get to OPK again until we got back late last nite (negative)

im excited becuase today is the start of my estimated fertile window from FF

AND last night while i was back home i went to go see my best friend who is about to give birth anyday now and we talked for HOURS and it really was great and now im even more exctied !!
she told me that she feels bad sometimes because she knows i really wanna get pregnant and she was not trying to get pg at all cuz they were just barely dating .. but now im so happy for her cuz she and her boyfriend are doing GREAT and he has been so supportive to her and their new family-to-be :-)

annnd i just took an OPK and it was negative..
gunna prob take another later tonite tho

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

October 27th, 2008, 07:08 AM
well i took another OPK last nite. it was neg. but since im so close to Oing i wanna try to take one twice a day.. preferrably q12hrs but idk how well that will work out because i dont wanna use FMU when i get up for work and i cant really do it at work cuz we only have one bathroom... so i guess i'll do one when i get home and then later on that night... i think we are gunna just bd everynight this week.

but i feel so close!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH i HATE waiting!!

soooo glad we have our honeymoon next week!! (sad, ive been more anticipating this TTC thing than our honeymoon!!)

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

October 28th, 2008, 01:41 PM
mmkayy .. im gettin kinda scared...

i OPKed last night and then today and my lunch break. both were negative. i know i still have afew days til i can O but what if i dont at all????

ughhhhh

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

October 29th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Jesse's_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Jesse's_girl
Quote:
mmkayy .. im gettin kinda scared...

i OPKed last night and then today and my lunch break. both were negative. i know i still have afew days til i can O but what if i dont at all????

ughhhhh[/b]

Hey I am Shannon (28) and my DH is Jesse (27)

You may just ovulate late this month don't get to discouraged or stressed that could make you o late. We have been trying since August this year and I feel the same way at times my mom got pregant with out even trying with all 3 of her kids so I just figured it would be the same for me but it is appearing not to be the case. But hang in there hun. Hope you get your BFP soon.
October 29th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Ashley,

Girly relax. I hope this month is it for you. I really thought I missed my O dates and it still happened for me. Some websites have suggested to BD every other day so that makes 3 times a week. What may have helped us is not getting up right away when you finish BDing.. I even fell asleep with it inside me for awhile and it worked for us. Good luck! I have my fingers crossed that you will O soon.

October 29th, 2008, 01:34 PM
k so i took another test when i got home and it was negative too. im not gunna freak out yet cuz i still have a few days to O. but what i am freaked out about is that when i got home to take the test i noticed a tiny bit of spotting.. like really dark brownish color? ..is that weird or what? it wasnt a lot just some when i wiped and some on my undies from work today. hmm...

anyways i heard from my best friend today. they told her at her appt today that if she doesnt go in to labor by wednesday that they are gunna go ahead and induce her. and other than that every thing is great with her baby :-)

anyways..
Nancy with what u said about the BDing.. we decided to BD eveyday this week. and i am gunna stay laying down afterwards each time like u mentioned(which might i add is the grossest feeling ever) lol but thanks for all ur thoughts and wishes and i hope i can join you in the July DD team :-)

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

October 29th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Chesky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I just started a journal too, and I was reading yours just now. I know what you mean with everybody else getting preggo but you Last cycle when I got my BFN, that same day my cousin called to tell us that his wife is pregnant and he wasn't even excited about it!!!!! Uggh it made me feel so mad and sad at the same time But oh well, I got over it, took a 1 month break and we are back on the game

October 30th, 2008, 10:25 AM
kayy so this morning i woke up and took an OPK (i know u shouldnt use FMU but thats the only way i could do it) i dont think it was exactly positive but it is the darkest one ive gotten so far. but i noticed that whe dark brown spotting was a little bit heavier (possibly from being in bed all nite). ive been a little bit achy but not as if it were AF, and it is still brown in color. so i dont think it is AF (hoping its just O spotting like u ladies said!!) we have been BDing every night as planned and hopefully the spotting goes away so that we can continue tonight as well. We may not be able to BD tomorrow because we both work during the day but tomorrow night we have to work downtown with our EMS station for the crazy downtown greenville halloween madness that goes down every year (ok think of how the streets of new orleans looks on mardis gras ..thats how big halloween is here!) so we will be downtown saving ppl's lives becuase they get completely trashed and do stupid stuff lol which will be very interesting and will keep us out until about 4am. and then sat is my moms wedding so we will be so busy with that we prob wont get to BD... anyways.. i pray pray PRAY that i am ovulating today which so far seems like the case... so send some baby dust to me!!!

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

October 30th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Baby Dust! Baby Dust! Baby Dust! That's good that you're making sure people are safe. Brown blood is old blood. Maybe your insides got a little sore from the every day BDing lol... or maybe it is just that O spotting... either or its probably normal.

October 30th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Ok first of all here's some ... I hope you catch that eggie You have a very interesting job because besides the fact that you are saving peoples life (wich is the most important) I'm sure everyday is different so that's kind of cool And OMG I hope you can have some rest before your moms wedding because apparently tomorrow is gonna be a looong night. Take care and good Luck!!!

October 30th, 2008, 08:43 PM
WARNING: venting...

ok so it is cd 15 and i OPKed twice today and still so surge (that i know of). now all of the ovulation calculators that im using online are saying that im sposed to O tomorrow....which is when we prob cant BD...
man i just dont know what to do anymore. i would think that if i was gunna O tomorrow that i would get a + OPK today?? like i said .. i dunno anymore.

And on top of that the brown nasty ugly stupid spotting has not gone away yet. ( and im not gunna try to BD with that nasty stuff hangin around!!) im really really really scared that it could be AF. which seems crazy i know but its happened before. i just seriously though i fixed that problem. im a lil achy but it still doesnt seem like it does when i get AF...

i seriously wanna just break down and cry right now. it is so frustrating to feel like you have no idea what is going on inside your body. if the spotting stuff would just go away i think that would make me feel much better. and if somehow i knew that i either did or am about to O.

i really really am trying not to stress. thats why i write so much b/c if i go ahead and write it out its like it goes in one ear and out the other and it doesnt ponder in my mind too much.

GOD PLEASE can i just O already????????????

that way i can hop on over to the 2ww
which would be great because for half of the 2ww i'll be on vacation :-)

but seriously.. brown spotting... needs to go away. i think that is the root of my problems right now. because if it is AF im gunna go insane. i dont want to have to go to the Dr. again.
and why does it have to be brown?? who picked that color? cuz its starting to look like i poop on myself (haha TMI i know) *sigh* .. somebody make it go away. it sucks. haha i keep pushing on my abdomen as im typing this to see if it makes it hurt like with AF. it doesnt really. plus i did a whole bunch of sit ups at the gym a few days ago and ive still been sore from that.. so *crosses fingers*

maybe, if i pretend i dont care either way, i can trick my body and itll go back to normal and then BAM my BFP will be here...
haha or even better: act like i dont wanna get PG. thatll do the trick! lol

HA i wish

anyways i know this is a lot and itll be a miracle if anyone even reads this far (but if you are: awww thanks :-) ) but after this weekend i'll be gone until the end of next week so ill have no one to post to, no way of keeping my sanity!!

good nighttttt :-)

DIE SPOTTING, DIE!!

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

November 1st, 2008, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry your body is not cooperating, it's so frustrating!!!!! ugh!!!! I see that you have a link to your FF chart but you don't have any temps registered, so I wanted to ask you if you are indeed temping?

November 1st, 2008, 04:49 PM
hey , no im not temping, just using OPKs.

*sigh* i dont know what to do anymore cuz i thought i was in the 2ww but AF came full force on cd 15 for no reason... UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

im sooo frustrated i dont even know how to explain. but since my body doesnt want to make up its mind and im not psychic.. ive decided to stop ttc.

so thats it. theres nothing else can i do and it already takes sooo much emotion and work into it that i cant keep puttin myself thru it when my body is never gunna cooperate.

good luck to everybody else!!! i'll be stalking you guys and praying for you all!! HUGS!!!

SYMPTOMS ARE:
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES

November 1st, 2008, 09:24 PM
Maybe taking a break will do the trick But I really hope to see you around here again

November 2nd, 2008, 02:30 PM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry to hear that AF came really early. I hope your cycles get figured out and you can start trying again. Good luck!
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search