My Very 1st Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Chesky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I can start by introducing myself... I'm Franchesca (aka: Chesky ), I'm a Dental Assistant but right now I'm not working (long story), and my DH is Ian, he's a Medical Technologist and works at a laboratory of a nearby hospital. We have been married for almost 2 years (we got married on December 16) and we moved recently to Florida because my DH found work here. We started TTC last May so I'm currently on cycle #6 and I hope (fingers crossed) this is the last one. This cycle was my first using OPK's and I also used Pre-Seed and started taking baby aspirin, so I'm kind of excited because we timed the BD perfectly so I'm very hopeful. I'm only 3DPO so no symptoms for now, just this morning when I woke up my bb's felt a little sore but nothing extreme. Thank you for reading and send me lots of baby dust pleeeease Until next time...

October 29th, 2008, 04:31 PM
spanisheyes06's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to spanisheyes06 Send a message via MSN to spanisheyes06
yay now i have a new journal to "stalk" lol!! i was stalking Nancy's for a few days but then she got pg...

so i was wondering when you said uve been taking baby asprin what that does? cuz ive considered the whole cough med deal, but asprin is a lil new to me

anyways looking forward to reading more from ya and good luck this cycle!! hope this is it for u!!

DAY 34 OF A NORMALLY 28 DAY CYCLE.. STILL NO AF...
SYMPTOMS ARE:
NAUSEA..EVERYDAY..COMES AND GOES
LOWER BACK ACHE
HEADACHES
I HAVE TO TAKE AT LEAST ONE NAP A DAY
LIGHT CRAMPING SINCE WEEK 3 OF CYCLE.. BUT NO AF
..GOING IN FOR A BLOOD TEST SOON...

PS MY COMPUTER DOES NOT LET ME GET ON JM SO I'LL BE ON WHEN I CAN...
GOOD LUCK LADIES AND CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE RECENT BFPS!
October 30th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Quote:
yay now i have a new journal to "stalk" lol!! i was stalking Nancy's for a few days but then she got pg...

so i was wondering when you said uve been taking baby asprin what that does? cuz ive considered the whole cough med deal, but asprin is a lil new to me

anyways looking forward to reading more from ya and good luck this cycle!! hope this is it for u!![/b]
You can check out this website http://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1372/ because it explains very well the benefits of the baby aspirin, and remember its only 81mg, be sure the label says "Baby Aspirin"!

Well today I'm off to the mall to buy some baby stuff but not for me is for my cousin that gives birth in december so I want to send her a little something!

November 1st, 2008, 04:09 PM
Today I'm 6DPO and I have only one week left to test yay So as you know a couple days ago I went shopping to buy some stuff for my cousing that's giving birth next december, and I found a LOT of cute stuff, I wanted to buy everything

I was feeling pretty good until today in the afternoon. I had to take a nap because I felt sooo tired (slept for 2 hours) and when I woke up I wasn't feeling good. I don't know if it is because I'll be getting sick or if they are IPS (Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms), but I woke up with an upset stomach, a little nausea and like I could be throwed in the couch until tomorrow. Anyways one symptom that I know for sure it's real are my BB's and they are starting to hurt more and more everyday, specially my right bb. Thanks for reading...'til next time!

November 2nd, 2008, 01:41 PM
7DPO- Today my DH noticed that my nipples are a bit darker, but I'm not so sure this could be a pg symptom because I think is too early, but everything is possible right!? The one thing I have felt since the afternoon is that my lower abdomen hurts a little, like I've been doing abs (but I haven't). So that's about it for today B)

November 3rd, 2008, 04:37 PM
8DPO
Today my bb's still feel sore and are starting to get a little itchy. I also had light cramps which I don't like at all, they remember of AF My temps are getting higher with every day that passes so that's good I also had a headache today (not fun ) along with a little nausea, but lately my stomach is not feeling good so I'm not sure if it's related. Well that's it for today!!!

November 4th, 2008, 02:35 PM
9DPO
Today I've had some more cramping and my bb's are killing me but that's about it. Those symptoms are PMS usual so I'm not feeling optimistic. So based on how my temps progress I might test or not next friday

November 5th, 2008, 02:06 PM
10DPO
This morning when I woke up I felt like AF was here but when I went to the bathroom and saw nothing I decided to test (just to satisfy my POAS urge) and it was a Maybe it's too early to tell but I'm not feeling optimistic

November 6th, 2008, 04:50 PM
11DPO
Today when I woke up and took my temp and it was 98.78 I was super excited because it was a spike. And when I entered it on my chart it showed me that I have a triphasic pattern and I was like yay But then I began to read more information about it and it said that a lot of women have triphasic patterns but are not necessarily preggo so it was a bummer when I read that part. But today I'm feeling better and trying to stay positive. My bb's are not sore anymore and the cramps are starting to feel less so I don't know what's up with that. Anyways 1 new thing I did have today was a lot of creamy CM, so thumbs up to that Tomorrow depending on my temp I will test or not...... but even if it is still high I'm a little nervous to test, so I hope I can do it!

November 7th, 2008, 07:11 AM
12DPO
.................................................. ............... .................................................. .........

November 7th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you got a BFN today Chesky. I hope its just too early and you get a BFP soon.
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014
November 8th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Well today I had a huge temp drop, so I'm pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow. I had kind of a sad day today, but that's just part of the process...I know that I'll get over it like other times. I was really hoping that this cycle we were going to get our BFP, because if we didn't (which is the case), we won't be trying again until next March But the reason for that is not because we want to take a break, it's because on August 29th of next year our best friends are getting married and I'm Maid of Honor, but the point is that the wedding will be in Puerto Rico so obviously we have to fly and I won't be able to do that if I get pregnant in the next 4 months. We are not gonna avoid pregnancy, but I won't be taking my temp, using the OPK's, etc...so we are just gonna leave it to nature. And if I do get pregnant I'm not sure what's gonna happen with the wedding plans, but I'll try not to think about that for now...at least I won't feel bad to tell them that we got pregnant while we weren't even trying, but I would do feel bad if it was the other way. I just pray to God that the next 4 months will fly pass

November 18th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Yesterday I had a beautiful dream, I've had baby dreams before but I don't remember much details. Well in this dream I was sitting on a rocking chair breastfeeding the baby, and everything was like in slow motion. The room had almost everything white color and very clean and neat and I could look outside through this huge window and it was full of trees and flowers, and I was watching how the wind moved them. Then I looked at the babys eyes and I felt like this connection with her/him (I'm not sure what gender it was ) and such peace inside me. And everything around us was like glowing ~sigh~ It was almost magical! So sad when I woke up and realized it was all a fake

December 9th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Wow it's been a while since I have not updated. Anyways I'm trying to focus my attention on other things rather than TTC because I'm on a forced break. But I got so frustrated last week because NEVER ever since we started TTC I have had EWCM, and what a bad coincidence that just last week exactly on Nov 30 I had lots and lots of EWCM, I was in shock!!!! And I got so frustrated, because the first thing that crossed my mind was "Maybe this was my month and I missed my chance". It took me a few days to get over it and right now I'm feeling better. I just hope and pray that February comes REALLY fast...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search