TTC #1, feel free to comment

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2009, 08:33 AM
Regular
Hi everyone, my name is Kelly, and this is my first cycle TTC. I would have posted on here sooner but the holidays kept me busy. I'm about 15 dpo, and I have been feeling a few different symptoms.

*fatigue
*Nausea
*Breast changes and sensitivity
* and some bloating and constipation

My AF isn't supposed to show till Monday the 5th, and hubbie said to wait to test, but hes sure I am already pg. I've also been pretty moody, and eating more, when I'm not felling sick anyway, lol. Anyway, I'll try to kept this updated. And feel free to comment.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24c9cd" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
[i]Boogii-16yrs. Quarter Horse
Boomer-13yrs. Paint Horse
Beroy-7yrs. Quarter Horse
Bill-9mo. Mini Horse
Snickers-8mo. Mini Donkey
Silver-5mo. Mini Horse
Copper-5yrs. Pit Bull
Scooby-5yrs short hair cat
McCoy-4yrs. short hair cat
January 4th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Regular
ok, this is 17 dpo, and still no signs of AF, but more bloating, I don't know if that is a symptom or not, but I don't get bloated for AF, just moody and crampy, which I've been moody for about a week, but no cramping. I hate waiting, I just want to know, one way or the other. One more thing I noticed, I am starting to feel like little muscle twiches or something like that, I wouldn't really call them cramps, cuz they don't hurt, but weird and not normal for me. Oh, and I have to pee like every hour, sometimes more in the evening, and getting up at night, I haven't been drinking more than normal, just peeing more. Nathan might let me test tomorrow morning, if so, I'll post results.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24c9cd" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
Bill-9mo. Mini Horse
Silver-5mo. Mini Horse
Copper-5yrs. Pit Bull
January 5th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Regular
Ok, more symptoms, now I have started to get some lower back pain, on and off though out the day, and I am not sure if this is a symptom, but I have been congested, and get occasional headaches during the day. Still no sign of AF, its supposed to be hear now, though yesterday, I did start getting mild cramping, on and off, but no ware near what it normally should be. And yesterday m/s came with a vengeance, it was horrible , no throwing up, but almost.

Testing tomorrow morning!!!

</a>
Bill-9mo. Mini Horse
Silver-5mo. Mini Horse
Copper-5yrs. Pit Bull
January 6th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Regular
Well, AF showed during the night full force, so, I guess we get to start over with cycle #2. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

</a>
Bill-9mo. Mini Horse
Silver-5mo. Mini Horse
Copper-5yrs. Pit Bull
January 12th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Regular
Ok, so last night my and DH BD, but now I'm spotting slightly, just a little mixed with the CF(TMI), I've never had this happen, so any suggestions would be great.

</a>
Bill-9mo. Mini Horse
Silver-5mo. Mini Horse
Copper-5yrs. Pit Bull

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: