Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2010, 09:29 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beautiful chart, and your symptoms sound so promising, can't wait to see that well-earned BFP in a few days!
March 29th, 2010, 12:39 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have to agree with Tonya!!! I am praying that you caught a sticky bean and we can celebrate very soon!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

March 29th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It looks like the trigger is nearly out of your system. Can't wait to see the real BFP!
March 30th, 2010, 03:39 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl!! Painfully on fire BBs are awesome (you know what I mean!) I am sooooo hopeful for you and that chart is very pretty!!!! Very sticky !!!!
March 30th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds really promising!

March 30th, 2010, 07:56 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CD20 - 6DPO/IUI

No HPT pic today! The line was GONE! And I took a pic, but it was on my cell phone and of course crappy!

So im really excited that im all ready to test for real now! And now its sinking in how scared I am for this not to work! Even if I end up pregnant, I could miscarry if some of the old sperm from the few days before the IUI got up in there instead of the washed healthy sperm from the IUI... I wonder what the chances of that are...

Im just gonna try and stay positive and think that I will end up pregnant, and I WILL have a baby in December! I had a dream last night that I was in a Dr's office room and there was an ultrasound machine. The IUI had worked and I had gotten pregnant and was 5w6d and they were going to check and see if anything showed up on the ultrasound. Well, there was something.....and then there was SEVEN other ones! I was freaking out because there were 8 in there! And then they looked all weird like caterpillar's or something with a ton of legs walking around inside of me. It was really bizarre

Today no symptoms, still too early. But I still have the dreadfully painful boobies!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 30th, 2010, 08:19 AM
My boobs hurt the worst after the trigger, then they slowly went away! It's amazing!

And at your dream, OMG! I hope that the u/s part comes true where you get to see your BABY at 5w6d, but not the caterpillar part! Too funny!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

March 30th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ditto Jackie!!!that is too funny!!! but I hope your dream about seeing your baby comes true too!!! Im soooooooooooo excited for you girl!!!!

March 30th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Chart look beeeeautiful! Can't wait for that test!!

LolasMama3 by LoLo's Mama, on Flickr

Thank you Gray's Mama for my awesome siggy!

March 30th, 2010, 10:43 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Totally stalking you!

March 30th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessMitch View Post
Totally stalking you!

I hope this is it for you!

May 2013 July 2014
March 31st, 2010, 04:52 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
at your dream...wow, octomom!
YAH for the line being gone! So far your chart is looking good!!
March 31st, 2010, 06:58 AM
CD21 - 7DPO/IUI

No HPT pic again today...I had a little outburst this morning. I thought why am I wasting all these HPT's I have when I could need them next month. Then I got all mad thinking this isnt going to work and we'll be back at it again next month. Just the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach. Im DONE with Dr's, office visits, getting the stupid ultrasound wand stuck up my Hoo-haa (although i'll gladly do it if it was to see a baby), im sick of calling and making appointments, bloodwork.......etc. I dont want to do it again!! So I just went pee and flushed it, it was kind of like a "Ha! So there!" moment. I showed the peesticks who was boss!!!

The line is gone anyway so I literally would just be wasting them. I promise i'll start using "higher class" HPT's tomorrow though!

So not really anything as far as symptoms...and I know its early. Yesterday I got home from work and HAD to have a glass of chocolate milk while cooking my favorite meal (chicken fettucine alfredo) then I HAD to have more Lets just say I had three full glasses of chocolate milk (and they were BIG glasses probably bigger than 8oz) I cant even remember the last time I had MILK period. Then i felt so sick I ate like three bites of my favorite food!

I had some crampy feelings too yesterday but not really anything substantial at all. The times I remember cramping around 7,8,9DPO they lasted pretty much all day and were constant and this wasnt, so im sure it was nothing. Its weird i've never found myself being so down about a cycle...and this one out of all of them when I actually have a real, true shot at it! (Getting pregnant and not miscarrying)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 31st, 2010, 08:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can see how it can be hard to stay positive after all you've been through but you have a fantastic chance this month!! I can't wait for you to get your BFP so we can all celebrate!!!

oh, and love your octomom dream haha. Chocolate milk is a GOOD sign...it means your body is craving calcium which is not "technically" a preggo sign but it should be

March 31st, 2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyz View Post
I can see how it can be hard to stay positive after all you've been through but you have a fantastic chance this month!! I can't wait for you to get your BFP so we can all celebrate!!!

oh, and love your octomom dream haha. Chocolate milk is a GOOD sign...it means your body is craving calcium which is not "technically" a preggo sign but it should be
Really? It was weird it was like an uncontrollable urge! I cant stress how much I HATE milk! yuck! But chocolate milk still sounds good to me!

March 31st, 2010, 08:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hate milk too and my body craved the crap out of it right before I got my BFP, especially choco milk. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but I want you to stay positive! Try not to worry so much and enjoy this time. IF your don't get a BFP, then we can all have a good cry with you.

when are you gonna test?

March 31st, 2010, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyz View Post
I hate milk too and my body craved the crap out of it right before I got my BFP, especially choco milk. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but I want you to stay positive! Try not to worry so much and enjoy this time. IF your don't get a BFP, then we can all have a good cry with you.

when are you gonna test?
Im starting up again tomorrow!

March 31st, 2010, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Awesome temps!! Ashley I have a good feeling for you!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

March 31st, 2010, 09:15 AM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am LOVING your chart ! And I love your dream too ! No octuplet caterpillars for you! (that would be really weird)

I highly doubt the "old" sperm would have made it as opposed to the healthy ones that were injected directly! good luck and I can't wait to start stalking your tests

March 31st, 2010, 10:02 AM
Good luck, honey. I love your chart and hope those temps keep on rising! I'll be stalking!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search