Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2009, 06:26 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yipppppeeee!!!!! Last night Jason told me he will be off of work today and busy ALL day so if he doesnt answer his phone thats why. He also made me pick out a cute/casual outfit and a cute/dressy outfit and all accessories (bracelets, neclaces, earrings...etc) that I would want to wear with them and he had to approve them (cuz I have NO idea where im going to make sure their okay) and then he took them!? So im assuming I wont be going home?!?! I also had to get ready-ready for work today. Like normally I just throw on some mascara and never really "do" my hair. But I was told to be "ready" when I leave work so I had to do the whole makeup and do my hair thing....Hmmmmm I just cant wait to find out what were doing and if hes gonna propose!!! He also said DO NOT leave work any earlier than 5 (alot of times I leave at 4-4:30 on Fridays). Im like 98.9% sure he is proposing today nothing this extreme has ever happened before. lol I mean hes taken me on really nice surprise dinners before and things like that but never like this! Ahhhhh I just cant wait!!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

April 3rd, 2009, 06:29 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited for you - it sounds like he's really going all out to make it magical
April 3rd, 2009, 06:32 AM
Thanks Tonya! Did you test?
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

April 3rd, 2009, 06:45 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
It does sound like it is going to be a very magical evening.

April 3rd, 2009, 07:08 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOoHOOOO! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 3rd, 2009, 07:11 AM
Gray_baby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how your evening goes.

VBAC - Get the FACTS <--- Click Here
April 3rd, 2009, 07:27 AM
OMG Erin your new siggy is SOOOOOOOOO freaking cute!!

April 3rd, 2009, 07:30 AM
awww thanks girl!! When I got my BFP, the siggy makers made me 2 and so I decided I'd rotate them every few weeks because I LOVED them both
April 3rd, 2009, 07:38 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ahhhhhh!!! I can't wait for tonight!! I'm so excited for you!

Erin-I agree your siggy is adorable!

April 3rd, 2009, 02:18 PM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for romantic surprise evenings!! I hope this is it, and he proposes!!!!!!
April 3rd, 2009, 03:07 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How exciting! Can't wait to hear how your evening goes! He sounds like he's really pulling out all the stops! Have fun!

April 3rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I can't wait to hear how it goes!

April 3rd, 2009, 09:36 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Good luck tonight Ash!! I hope this is it!!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
April 4th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Not so patiently waiting here.......

April 4th, 2009, 07:33 AM
the anticipation is killing me
April 4th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Well girls, I dont have much time but he did it!!!! It was so amazing! When I got home form work their were some beautiful flowers on the table (lilies-which are my fav's and some roses too!) Then I had to rush and change and we left! We ended up at Forest Park (A really HUGE park with lots of different places/things to do inside) and we got to this Boat house which was a restaurant AND you could ride little paddle boats through the lake. So we did that it was really cool! Ive never done anything like that, we so want to do it again! Then he started saying we had to be somewhere else at a certain time so we needed to leave in a little bit. So we got done with the boats and he insisted on going for a walk! lol I kinda figured there was a reason! So we started walking and then he wanted to go to this specific place (if was off of the path and in the grass and my heels kept going into the dirt! lol) So we went and sat and talked for a little bit and then got up to go back to the car and he kept hesitating and I felt it was going to happen. He was SOOOO nervous, and he stopped, looked at me, and started to get teary eyed! Then he told me he loves me so much and I make him happier than he's ever been in his life and he cant wait to spend the rest of his life with me, and then lifted off my sunglasses off of my face and got down on his knee and asked "Will you marry me?" Awwwwwwwww. All of this time he kept having to stop what he was saying because he was crying it was so cute. Of course I said yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so so so happy, I think i was in shock I mean I expected it to happen that night, but to actually be there and it just happened to me oh my gosh! The feeling was so amazing. I have a FIANCE!!!!!!!!!! Of course when we got back to the car I started calling everyone! lol My mom was soooooo happy! I found out that he had went to my grandmas house the week before and asked her if he could marry me! That was SO sweet. (My grandma raised me) And she saw the ring too before me. He said she told her how proud she was of us and all that we have accomplished and she was so happy that he was the man I was going to marry! My mom and aunt also said I couldnt have chosen anyone better! Oh the second place we went was Jared (Yes, he went to Jared! lol) to get my ring and he FORCED me to look at all of the other bands to make sure this one was the one I was happiest with! Of course it is HE PICKED IT! He's such a dork! This is one of those rings where he bought the diamond seperate from the band so I could put my diamond in any band I liked, but I LOVED the one he picked! And its special because he picked it! Then we had dinner and had a romantic night IM SO SORRY thats why I couldnt get on last night, I didnt want to take away from this ONE time where we should have all attention on eachother! Im so happy!

When I woke up this morning I couldnt go back to sleep because I was like "OMG im engaged!" lol I cant believe it! I have a DF! I tried a million times to get a good pic of my ring but its hard getting a good pic of a BEAUTIFUL ring with a really CRAPPY camera! Ill keep trying though!! Here is one of the really HORRIBLE quality ones! Honestly, it doesnt do my ring justice at all its gorgeous, Jason got the best of the best for me! (The highest quality, next to highest clarity, and the highest cut the jeweler was like this is one nice diamond you have here! lol)

(Thats my sisters white Castle cup! Haha we didnt go there on our engagement night!) Also excuse my fat fingers! Ive always had really short chubby fingers like my grandpa!

April 4th, 2009, 08:07 AM
yay!
April 4th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Double post

April 4th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Super Mommy
OMG Yay!!!! Congratulations!! That ring is GORGEOUS! (so cute, my hubby asked me in Forest Park too - where we had our first date!)
April 4th, 2009, 08:57 AM
stlgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Page View Post
OMG Yay!!!! Congratulations!! That ring is GORGEOUS! (so cute, my hubby asked me in Forest Park too - where we had our first date!)
me three! in fact, we were out in a paddleboat in front of the art museum for the proposal!!

So, are you from STL too?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search