Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2010, 12:51 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, guys...wow, wow, wow, wow.

I am balling my eyes out as I type this, those on facebook may have already seen it.

Never experienced anything like this before ever. I was supposed to watch my little brothers last weekend so my mom and stepdad could go on a short little road trip vacation...my mom called me at the last minute and said nothing was going right and they cant go anymore, she really felt my grandpa was giv...ing her a sign that something bad was going to happen and that they shouldnt go so they didnt. (I actually laughed at her because i dont believe in that stuff). My mom just called me crying, the couple they were going with got killed in a car accident on the way home (20 miles from home). WOW. If she wouldnt have told me LAST weekend she had a really bad feeling something horrible was going to happen I wouldnt have believed her when she called me today and said they had died and she had a bad feeling last weekend about it. I could be without my mom and step dad right now, makes you really appreciate things.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

July 13th, 2010, 01:09 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG!!!!! I got chills, Ash!!! I'm so sad for your Mom's friends and at the very same time SO thankful that your Mom didn't go on the trip! I can't believe it!!! Big hugs- I know how much these things can scare us!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

July 13th, 2010, 01:21 PM
It is the craziest thing I have ever experienced. The couple was SO young (only 26&28) and had three young kids My mom had worked with her 5 or 6 years ago and they have been best friends ever since..
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

July 13th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking sad!!! Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad your mom trusted her gut and didnt go... I feel AWEFUL for that family... HUGE SUPER DUPER FREAKING BIG FAT GIANT MONSTER HOOKER FANGBANGER

and Im really hoping that you get your left eggies this cycle!!!! TONS AND TONS of dust to you girlie!!!!

July 14th, 2010, 07:00 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
July 14th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina'sMommy View Post
That almost made me full on cry Casey! Thank you for that!

CD2

Obviously the boring part of the cycle. B/w tomorrow morning then i'll be picking up my Clomid tomorrow after work if the b/w comes back alright. I feel stupid for feeling a bit hopeful after 16 months, but whatever...I admit it, I am!

So today is my birthday! I already got the BEST gift ever, the most amazing husband and life I could ever ask for...so I dont need much else. Although the camera of my dreams wasnt a bad present if I do say so myself! So Jason and I are going to dinner tonight with my wonderful mother in law and sister in law which im very excited about Then i've been bugging Jason to go to this old park with me that has an abandoned bridge and awesome scenery to take some pics with my new camera so we'll be doing that afterwards! And Im leaving work at 3:30 so im very excited for that!

Have a good hump day girls!

July 14th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

July 14th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Thanks so much Nikki

I am seriously so thankful that I found this place 2 years ago, ive made some great friends...

July 14th, 2010, 08:47 AM
And I'm thankful I found this place the same time you did (did you know we joined JM the same month and year?!?). This place has brought about some wonderful friends and support, of which yours is included, and I couldn't ever do without! Seriously- you are such a WONDERFUL person and DEAR friend to me, and I wish you all of the happiness in the whole wide world!!! I hope you have a special and memorable birthday with your hubby and family tonight, and know that if I could be with you to share in the day, I would in a heartbeat!!!

Big hugs from the Northeast, and lots of Birthday cheer!!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

July 14th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Jackie*~ View Post
And I'm thankful I found this place the same time you did (did you know we joined JM the same month and year?!?). This place has brought about some wonderful friends and support, of which yours is included, and I couldn't ever do without! Seriously- you are such a WONDERFUL person and DEAR friend to me, and I wish you all of the happiness in the whole wide world!!! I hope you have a special and memorable birthday with your hubby and family tonight, and know that if I could be with you to share in the day, I would in a heartbeat!!!

Big hugs from the Northeast, and lots of Birthday cheer!!

Thank you so much Jackie, I hope you know that I feel the same way about you. I really cherish our friendship! I dont know what I would do without you alot of times, you help me get through alot! And I have a feeling i'll need you more in the next few months than ever!

And I had never noticed we joined in the same month and year! Weird! There are so many coincidences between us, I swear!

July 14th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Hockey247's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Hockey247
Happy Birthday Ashley!!! I hope its a great one!!
July 14th, 2010, 09:30 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!

July 14th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have a very happy birthday !!!!!
Enjoy your dinner & taking some cool pics with your new camera !
ENJOY !!

July 14th, 2010, 10:24 AM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:happy bday:: happybday::happyb day::h appybday::happybd ay::ye llowcheer:
July 14th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Mrs.Paradise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlie!!!!! Im jealous you got such a nice camra!!!! I want one!!! lol I hope you have a GREAT time tonight!!!!and DITTO what everyone has said!!! Im sooooooo glad you found this site and of course that I found this site!!!! I have LOVED getting to know you!!!! you are AMAZING!!!! LOVE YA GIRLIE!!!!
July 15th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WOW WOW! That story about your Mom gave me chills. I swear, God knows what he's doing and he had his hands on she and your sdad. I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday <3
July 15th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Good luck with your bloodwork today! What time do you go in?

July 15th, 2010, 07:26 AM
Thanks Jackie!! Im going on my lunch break, probably around 1pm!

July 15th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Sweet- fingers crossed for good numbers!!

July 15th, 2010, 08:15 AM
ndsai05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I'm late, but Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Hope you had fun!

And GL on your bloodwork today, can't wait to hear the numbers.

Thank you Meganpixel for my perfect siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search