Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2011, 06:48 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I updated my BFP thread ...
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

January 7th, 2011, 07:27 AM
CD36 12-15DPO

This cycle is shaping up to be my longest yet. I think it actually might be already! I just really dont think im pregnant And even if I was, I guess it was a chemical. I dont know why I ever let myself think it would be anything different.

Im just so weirded out by my temps and all these constant lines on IC's. If im not pregnant im fine with it really, I just want to know the truth! If im not pregnant I am going to hit the gym HARD this month for our vacation that is a month away.

you guys!
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

January 7th, 2011, 04:46 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I am definitely not giving up hope for this cycle, but one way or another, I hope you will know for sure soon. Are you planning on going to a doctor to get a blood test?
January 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i sure hope you get some answers in the next couple days....my hope is the spotting you saw is just that,spotting, and that AF stays away!!!!!
.....should the dumb witch decide to show up then i guess go and have a crazy good time on vacation!!! where ya goin???
January 28th, 2011, 10:38 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Ashley I know you have been really busy with your photography but I wanted to drop in and say that I'm thinking of you and I hope all this is taking your mind off TTC for now.

January 29th, 2011, 03:34 AM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing? I love your siggy!
January 29th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HI Ashley just here to see how you're doing. I also love your siggy! so cute!!

Baby girl born Feb 2013

January 29th, 2011, 03:31 PM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi I miss you!! Hope you're doing well-- not long now til your trip!!!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.

January 31st, 2011, 06:30 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Ash, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. Love your new siggy!
February 14th, 2011, 10:57 AM
I hope you have/are having a wonderful time away!! Are you back yet??? Just curious!! I can't help that I miss you!!!

Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.

February 15th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Im back! We had an AMAZING time! Ill add some pics later tonight or tomorrow!

February 15th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Welcome back!! I can't wait to see pics!!! I have only seen your new profile pic on FB, and it's GORGEOUS!! You are so pretty!!!

February 15th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
ditto Jackie, you look HOT in your FB profile pic

Glad your back, we really did missya!!
February 16th, 2011, 09:23 AM
No pics yet, sorry!

But...I kind of feel like posting in my journal again. Its weird it just hit me, I miss being all excited to O and excited to see my temp everyday and excited for the outcome of a cycle. Its been 2-3 months at least since I last continuously posted in my journal everyday like I used to. I dont want to go back to temping everyday and obsessing because in my mind I now feel like doing that is preventing it from happening. BUT I am now at the healthiest I have ever been in my entire life (even when I was skinnier as a teen I still wasnt this healthy because I ate like crap!) so I feel that is going to help alot. Im still not gonna use OPK's or temp everyday but I will make sure to post as often as I can. Im still really busy with other things (mainly my photography and the gym) but I will try!

If you guys werent aware, were waiting until at least early summer to do IVF so in the meantime why not give it all we've got and try and save ourselves some money! We STILL will not be dtd on a schedule or do it when were forced to, we are only dtd when WE feel like it...not when my chart or cm says to. I think its key to be relaxed.

Oh, and today I printed off some stuff for an IVF grant. Im pretty sure we are going to apply for it, chances are incredibly slim of getting it...but they're even less if we dont try! Actually this place is a very small one and I dont know how many people actually apply, its for $10,000 towards a fresh IVF cycle. We'll see! Oh and I'll post some pics in the next few days!

Oh and by the way, this will probably mainly turn into a venting place for me because I just dont see having children naturally in our future...I WISH so badly, but I dont think it will happen. So excuse me if I rant, vent, weep, ...etc.

February 16th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Vent away ashley! Im so glad youre back and I hope that it DOES happen naturally for you guys. Im glad you had such a good time on your trip too
February 16th, 2011, 09:56 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to see the pics from your trip Ashley! I'm so jealous!!!

February 17th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think taking a more relaxed approach will do wonders for you. Even if it just makes you feel like you've gotten your life back, ya know? I won't bogart your journal with all of my junk, but I'm in the process of making some changes too and really feel like nothing is going to happen on the TTC front until those changes take hold. So I relate to what you're saying and I you on!!

I can't wait to see your pics and hear all about your trip!! I'll bet it was absolutely wonderful!!!

February 19th, 2011, 07:33 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Glad you are back Ashley! I hope you find the right balance for TTC but it sounds like you are getting there, I think it should be fun but we all get frustrated and sad at times so its important to have an ooutlet for all those emotions and this is the best place IMHO.

February 21st, 2011, 08:39 AM
CD17 - 1/2DPO

I think I definitely O'd over the weekend. My O pains stopped Saturday evening and didnt return sunday and I never had any real cm at all yesterday either so im hoping it was Saturday that I O'd because we dtd that night and thursday night. Sunday would still be fine because we dtd saturday night. Either way, im hoping for another higher temp tomorrow. Im glad to be in a 2WW with a chance again!

Today is gonna be hard. I am going with one of my best friends to her gender ultrasound! Im REALLY excited for her but really sad for us. I should have had a baby already and I dont. And even when she told me she was pregnant I told myself I would be pregnant by the time she had her ultrasound and im not. And I also told myself I would hopefully be pregnant by the time she had her baby and who knows if that'll happen. I hate saying this it sounds so mean, but if its a girl its gonna be even harder on me. I want a girl so bad Think of me this evening girls its gonna be tough! But then again really exciting because I really truely am so happy for her, shes gone through miscarriages too so she deserves this.

February 21st, 2011, 05:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search