Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2011, 05:24 PM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG girl you look amazing!!!!! I always see your posts on FB about working out and all that and I wanted to see your pics. Holy crapola!!!

What the heck is your secret???!!!

April 20th, 2011, 05:27 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think you looked great even in your before pics, but WOW, you can really see a difference and you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing

April 21st, 2011, 07:12 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarieP View Post
OMG girl you look amazing!!!!! I always see your posts on FB about working out and all that and I wanted to see your pics. Holy crapola!!!

What the heck is your secret???!!!
Nothing but HARD work, there was nothing easy about it! Im at the gym 4-5 times a week for a couple hours each time rotating through muscles on different days and always doing abs/cardio everytime im there...along with a VERY healthy diet.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

April 21st, 2011, 07:24 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you look awesome!!
Great job!!
April 26th, 2011, 05:16 PM
PiXiE*DuSt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to PiXiE*DuSt
Just wanted to say WTG girl! Your before/after shots are fantastic!
May 20th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey girl! Hope you're doing well! I think of you all the time!
May 20th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
just now seeing your before and after pics and you look HOT! Congrats! I'm sure you've changed even since these pics

Hope you're doing well!
May 28th, 2011, 10:41 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
smoking HOT

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Ash, just checking up on you! Wow - you look amazing in those pictures - you should be so proud of yourself! I used to love going to the gym and really need to get back into exercise
June 21st, 2011, 08:29 AM
Awwww, thanks everyone!

Just thought i'd make a really quick/short update!

Jason and I are finally moving back into MA very soon! We have a new patient appointment set up with a new RE on July 5th! Just 14 more days! He was recommended to us by a fellow JM'er and im hoping that he is finally the right Dr for us and will be aggressive. Im hoping that he'll actually be more aggressive in the treatment of my MTHFR mutation, but im not counting on it. I just want to be pregnant! The only downside is that his office is about 2 hours away, but both Jason and I agreed if he is going to be the Dr that FINALLY does the right things for us, and feels like a good fit, then it will be totally worth the drive.

Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

June 21st, 2011, 12:20 PM
Coley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I about fell over when I saw your journal in bold and that the last entry was actually made by YOU!!!

I'm glad that you've got an appt. with a new Dr. with a great recommendation from someone whose opinion you trust. I know your previous RE wasn't workin' out by a long shot... so I'm really glad you've found someone else to try. I'm hopeful they will listen to you as well. You know your body better than anyone else.

While I'm done with the MA/RE treadmill, I really hope this Dr is able to resolve your mutation issue. I've only been going the natural TCM route for going on 2 weeks now and it's already working miracles with long standing health problems NO ONE has been able to identify or resolve!

I've been hoping for a sticky BFP for you for a long time... Here's hopin' we both get to be pg this Christmas!!

July 11th, 2011, 05:41 PM
How'd your appt go??
July 13th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Erin, I saw this in her siggy:
Cycle #28 - Meeting with another new RE (July 5th), he is WONDERFUL! Ultrasound on 7/5 revealed a 49mm cyst and free fluid that needs to be removed ASAP, put on bcp 7/6, Lap surgery scheduled for August 1st.
July 19th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks Good luck, Ash!!
July 25th, 2011, 09:37 AM
It went great! Surgery is scheduled for one week from today and I am very hopeful for after the surgery! We havent discussed details for our first cycle with him yet, but I am pretty sure I will be on something stronger than Clomid for ovulation (injects) since apparantly im not even ovulating anymore. + an IUI. He thinks we do not need IVF yet for sure!! This cyst is a big reason I havent gotten pregnant lately.

July 25th, 2011, 10:15 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad that you got to a new RE and they are actually moving forward to a real solution that will get you pregnant...I always thought that other doc was crazy saying that you should go right to IVF...
Will these guys be willing to put you on blood thinners immediately after the IUI to insure that the pregnancy will stick this time?
July 27th, 2011, 12:59 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad you found an RE that is looking at YOU and not just a protocol. Praying the surgery clears thinks up and you get your bfp ASAP! You deserve it hun! Thanks for the update. I think of you often and pray you get your perfect bean very soon.
July 27th, 2011, 06:25 PM
JuiceF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Ashley, so glad you found a great RE!
And even though I said it before.. your looking smokin hot!! even though I still think you looked smokin hot before!
July 27th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow Ash, how amazing would it be if you got rid of that cyst and that was the solution?!?! Good luck hun, will be thinking of you next week!

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 29th, 2011, 09:19 PM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Been following you like always! Good Luck Monday! You'll do fine and I hope this is it for you!!! So glad you found a Dr. that actually seems to be working for YOU instead of themselves!

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search