Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2009, 08:06 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Ashley, I am so sorry! We are all here for you!!!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
February 11th, 2009, 09:12 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ashley know that i'm here if you need ANYTHING!! Please PM me anytime!

February 12th, 2009, 09:29 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cycle #4 CD2

Just a little update... We are adding a few things into the mix this cycle to increase our chances because if we dont get pregnant this cycle we are going through with the testing to see if there is an underlying problem. Also, if I get pregnant and we have another loss (god forbid) then we will be doing the testing for sure in that case because that almost screams PROBLEM!

So what I was doing before was only temping and checking cm, and we are going to add:

Vitamins B6 and B12
1 baby aspirin per day
My pre-natal
Opk's

Jason also will be taking a 1 a day vitamin, thats all he can really do on his end because he is the healthiest guy I know. He doesnt drink and caffeine only milk and eats very well.

I hope this cycle results in a STICKY bfp!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 12th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
best of luck this cycle!! I started taking pre-natals the end of last year and I feel more energy too! I'm hoping this is your month!!

February 12th, 2009, 11:37 AM
I hope those things work for you! I'm praying for a sticky BFP for you this cycle!!

February 12th, 2009, 07:30 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Just wanted to say i think your plan for this month sounds good!! We're all here for you Ashley!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
February 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds like a great plan Ashley...
I just know that you are going to get that sticky bean really soon!
February 17th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Cycle #4 CD7

I am completely devastated today. Last night after getting into bed and starting to get a little "romantic" with Jason, he says "Can you go get a condom out of the drawer?" i said "WHAT?" and he says "We cant have sex without protection" and I say "WHAT?" again, "Your joking right?" And he says "No, I dont think we should have sex without protection anymore" At this point I am started to cry like a baby, and he says "I dont think I want to do this again" (as in have sex without protection which equals getting pregnant) I am crying my eyes out at this point like a baby like hyperventilating and everything, I am soooooooooo upset. Im asking why, why, why? When I had my m/c last week, he said, dont worry, dont cry we'll try again. I grabbed my blanket and pillow and went to the couch tears rolling down my face like never before. He kept saying come in here, lets talk and I wouldnt, the fact that this man would say this to me after I have just experienced losing my SECOND baby is appaulling to me. I contined to cry myself to sleep, and now I wake up today and I am sooooooo confused, where in the world did this come from? Why is he saying this? The thought of not trying again, not trying THIS cycle makes me sick to my stomach, I need to be pregnant, I will not be okay or happy without it, especially not even TRYING. Any help? Any suggestions? Where could this have come from after trying for 3 months? After WANTING a baby? Now he wants to NOT try?

ETA: Maybe hes upset over the miscarriages, and he is worred about another one?

Ill be talking to him tonight, but I havent talked to him yet today about it im toooo upset and im at work so I cant get all worked up here.
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 17th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Cycle #4 CD7

I am completely devastated today. Last night after getting into bed and starting to get a little "romantic" with Jason, he says "Can you go get a condom out of the drawer?" i said "WHAT?" and he says "We cant have sex without protection" and I say "WHAT?" again, "Your joking right?" And he says "No, I dont think we should have sex without protection anymore" At this point I am started to cry like a baby, and he says "I dont think I want to do this again" (as in have sex without protection which equals getting pregnant) I am crying my eyes out at this point like a baby like hyperventilating and everything, I am soooooooooo upset. Im asking why, why, why? When I had my m/c last week, he said, dont worry, dont cry we'll try again. I grabbed my blanket and pillow and went to the couch tears rolling down my face like never before. He kept saying come in here, lets talk and I wouldnt, the fact that this man would say this to me after I have just experienced losing my SECOND baby is appaulling to me. I contined to cry myself to sleep, and now I wake up today and I am sooooooo confused, where in the world did this come from? Why is he saying this? The thought of not trying again, not trying THIS cycle makes me sick to my stomach, I need to be pregnant, I will not be okay or happy without it, especially not even TRYING. Any help? Any suggestions? Where could this have come from after trying for 3 months? After WANTING a baby? Now he wants to NOT try?

ETA: Maybe hes upset over the miscarriages, and he is worred about another one?

Ill be talking to him tonight, but I havent talked to him yet today about it im toooo upset and im at work so I cant get all worked up here.
[/b]
I'm sorry honey. I think it's like you said, he doesn't want another m/c but he should have told you why. Talk to him tonight and figure it out and hopefully everything will be okay. I'll be thinking of you!
February 17th, 2009, 08:49 AM
You might want to talk to jmkteacher - she had 2 losses - two months in a row, and got PG her third month and it finally stuck - and now she just saw the heartbeat...I'm sure he is just scared because it was so hard to be up then down the first two times...

GL with that...I'm so sorry!
February 17th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Oh i can understand how hard that must have been to hear! I think he started talking about it at a crappy time too. But i definitely think it's like you said, he's afraid of another miscarriage. I'm sure it's been really hard on him and he's probably just scared. You know he wants a baby though Ashley. Just talk to him tonight. I really hope your talk goes well hun!

February 17th, 2009, 10:33 AM
LittleLady19's Avatar Laci
Send a message via MSN to LittleLady19
I'm sure its because of the miscarriage. When DH told me that he wanted to quit trying in Aug 07' it was because he was afraid that the problem was him and not me. So I'm guessing its because he's scared of another miscarriage! Hope you two get things worked out soon Hang in there sweetie!! If you need to talk or vent pm me!!

February 17th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Jason just showed up at my work and surprised me and took me out to lunch and I just got back. He was so sorry for last night, he said it was not only that he was worried about another miscarriage, but that ttc and pregnancy (and pregnancy loss) and everything to do with this was just starting to consume my life. He didnt want that, he wanted to conceive a baby and not be stressed and talking about it all the time and planning when to bd and etc. I agree with him and I understand. He doesnt want to wait or hold off ttc like I thought it was just something he said in the moment since we hadnt had this talk yet and he wanted to have it before we got back into "baby dancing" and not just having sex. All is good, and im so happy he is okay and still wants a baby just as badly as I do. Were not going to talk about it for awhile, and im going to make sure to just dtd whenever I feel like it and not just when its time to bd. And not stress about it (if thats possible). We are leaving for our trip to Florida on March 6th and I think that is just what is needed right now. All is good! He just wanted me to calm down and not stress anymore, and he is right im sure it doesnt help my body stressing out so much.

February 17th, 2009, 12:05 PM
He sounds like a really sweet guy - I'm glad that you guys were able to talk it out
Hey, where in FL ya going in March?
February 17th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Panama City! March 6-13th! Its going to be soooo great! It is a beautiful condo RIGHT on the beach!

February 17th, 2009, 12:41 PM
chloe2005's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm glad you guys got everything worked out. Sometimes you just need to step back and take a breather...if only for just a minute.
February 17th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Panama City! March 6-13th! Its going to be soooo great! It is a beautiful condo RIGHT on the beach![/b]
Lucky you! I'm so jealous!! Can you sneak me in your suitcase so i can come with you?

February 17th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Sure Krista! Catch a flight to St. Louis then i'll stick you in there when we leave!

February 17th, 2009, 11:21 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so happy everything worked out! Enjoy the vacation, you deserve it!

February 18th, 2009, 09:30 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WHOO HOO VACAY!!

Glad to hear that it all worked out with you and Jason! He's a sweety!

Relax and have fun on your upcoming vacay!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search