Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2009, 09:32 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls!!!!

Just waiting to O now!! (I hate this part, more than the 2WW!!)
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 19th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Cycle# 4 CD9

I am having lots of watery cm again (I was having it on CD6 too!) it is so early to be having this but I guess I may O early. After my last m/c I O'd on CD13 (which is really early for me, normally I O between CD17-21) so maybe I will o that early again which would explain why im getting this watery cm so early. Looks like i'll be using an opk starting today!! If I o on CD13 then I would be able to test before we leave for Florida ( the morning of March 6th which would be 11DPO) but if I dont o early i'll be in Florida for a week so I wont be able to tell you guys the results until I get back!!!! Lets hope it happens early! lol
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 19th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Okay its now 12:30 and im having O type pains?!? I CANT be O'ing this early! Well, sometimes I have them for a couple of days but this is really early. Maybe its just a fluke! Im interested to see what that opk says later when I get home!

February 19th, 2009, 12:08 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmm interesting! I've been having some pains the past couple days but i really don't think they're O pains. I hope you O soon though so you can test before leaving to Florida!! That would kill me to have to wait to know the results!

February 19th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Hmm interesting! I've been having some pains the past couple days but i really don't think they're O pains. I hope you O soon though so you can test before leaving to Florida!! That would kill me to have to wait to know the results![/b]
I know!!! I better be able to test before I leave!!!!

February 19th, 2009, 12:21 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If i know you, you'll probably end up testing beforehand regardless!!

February 19th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I thought you were waiting to test this time until AF was due?! If I know you're testing I'll also go crazy if I have to wait til you get back!!! LOL
February 19th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Quote:
I thought you were waiting to test this time until AF was due?! If I know you're testing I'll also go crazy if I have to wait til you get back!!! LOL[/b]
I was going to but dr's will start testing for possible problems after 3 miscarriages, so I want to know if I experience another loss because then my dumb doctor will go through with the testing.

But hopefully I wont have to do that testing and I just happened to be one of those very unlucky people who has 2 losses.

February 19th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Ahh I see that makes good sense!! I hope you don't have to worry about the testing either, girl!! I'm praying for a stick vacation bean
February 19th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Thank you Erin!!!!

February 19th, 2009, 04:07 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you get a really sticky BFP this cycle! Can't wait to find out the results of your test. You will be in my T&P!

February 19th, 2009, 05:02 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WHOO HOO!! GL for a sticky bean while relaxing on vacay!

February 19th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Page
I'm praying that this is your month!! GL!!

PS. I think I'm a little jealous about your vaca - our weather is ick.
February 19th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks girls!!!!!!!

Quote:
I'm praying that this is your month!! GL!!

PS. I think I'm a little jealous about your vaca - our weather is ick.
[/b]
I know! Its sooooo cold! (well right now at least, our weather is so freaking unpredictable!)

February 20th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Cycle# 4 CD10

I used an opk yesterday at like 6:15 and it was sooooo close to being positive! SO I guess ill start using them twice a day today. I have no clue how I am going to do one at work though!?!? I cant believe its so early and I have to use them!

February 20th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Jesse's_girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Jesse's_girl
Don't you just love our bodies when TTC. I hope you get a sticky bean this month hun. Good luck!
February 20th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Are you using IC test strips??? From my experience, they don't even start to show a dark second line until I'm RIGHT about to O... So I think it will probably be soon for you!!!

As for testing at work, I take a small plastic cup into my purse, test and then throw the cup away, carefully put the OPK in my purse and then lay it somewhere discreet on my desk. Totally gross, I know... but it works!! Ohhhh the things we do
February 20th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Thanks girls!!

Yes, Erin im using IC opks! It was *just* barely lighter than the control line so I hope that means I will O very soon!! Im already at work and I dont even have any kind of little cup! ugh!!! Im freaking out, I dont know what to do I need to test im scared i'll miss my surge!!

February 20th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Don't you have a break room or a coffee station or anything with a little cup?!?! Do u have your OPKs with you!?

Don't you have something to drink during the day? Pee in that!! If nothing else, you can try to go out at lunch and get something!! Don't stress!!! I'm sure it will be fine even if you have to wait til you get home!!
February 20th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
do you have any type of plastic cup you can pee in? I wouldn't stress about not being able to test at work.... it doesnt really matter unless you have the chance to go home and BD with Jason on your lunch break. Just test as soon as you get home (but know that you'll do that and hold you pee all afternoon)

What's your BD schedule (for lack of a better word)? They say if you bed every other day from Cycle day 9 or 10 until you O you have better chances (and BD every day when you get EWCM).

Best of luck and hope you get that dark line soon!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search