Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2009, 07:58 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Don't you have a break room or a coffee station or anything with a little cup?!?! Do u have your OPKs with you!?

Don't you have something to drink during the day? Pee in that!! If nothing else, you can try to go out at lunch and get something!! Don't stress!!! I'm sure it will be fine even if you have to wait til you get home!![/b]
I work in a very small office and we have a break room but no cups! lol And what I brought to drink today is a bottle of water! Haha that wont work! I'll just go somewhere on lunch and get a cup! Ya, I brought my opk but I was retarted and didnt think about what I would pee into!

Quote:
do you have any type of plastic cup you can pee in? I wouldn't stress about not being able to test at work.... it doesnt really matter unless you have the chance to go home and BD with Jason on your lunch break. Just test as soon as you get home (but know that you'll do that and hold you pee all afternoon)

What's your BD schedule (for lack of a better word)? They say if you bed every other day from Cycle day 9 or 10 until you O you have better chances (and BD every day when you get EWCM).

Best of luck and hope you get that dark line soon!!! [/b]
Well our BD schedule is really just whenever up until like CD13 or so and then everyday when I get EWCM but im thinking I will O early this month since my opk is so close to + so we'll probably BD tonight and for the next few days. But if my opk's dont get darker anytime soon we may go back to every other day. BUT if youve read the little argument I had with Jason earlier this week you'll know that I dont want to make a schedule out of it anymore. So if he and I both want to dtd then we will I will not FREAK out about sperm quality or anything.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 20th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck, girl!! let us know what the OPK looks like!!!
February 20th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Good luck, girl!! let us know what the OPK looks like!!![/b]
I will for sure!! Thanks Erin!
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 20th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Hmmm....the opk I just took was lighter than yesterdays and I KNOW I didnt O already because of my temps. Ahh! Alright I already hate opk's!

February 20th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Don't give up hope yet!! Your urine might not have been as concentrated today as it was yesterday. I'd say keep testing twice a day and you'll probably get a definite positive in a few days! Is this your first time using them?!

edit- still can't spell...
February 20th, 2009, 10:47 AM
I used them before but this was like October or September and I had no idea wth I was doing. I think I used two and they were really dark and that was it! lol I guess they detect "the surge" so maybe my surge was yesterday and I will O in 24-48hrs or whatever they say, I think I want to cancel using opk's I want it to be clear cut. Oh well, if nothing else my temps will tell me!

February 20th, 2009, 12:14 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I HATE OPKs, but I use them anyway cause it gives me something to do...I go as soon as I get out of work (3pm)...what I did was brought a little plastic cup, and leave it on this cart that is in the bathroom...then I put the OPKs in my purse, and take the purse into the bathroom with me...you can put the cup in a plastic baggie in your purse, but that might be gross After I use it, I just put it in a separate baggie in my purse, and look at it in a few minutes...
February 22nd, 2009, 02:52 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OPKs can be so frustrating. I think I read that the colors can get light or darker because LH levels possibly fluctuate which can explain why the color can vary a little day to day. I would definately retest with more concentrated urine, you are supposed to not drink anything 4 hours before testing. HTH a little. I really hope you get a very sticky bean this time! Good luck, we're all rooting for you!

February 22nd, 2009, 06:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
4 hours?! man that's a long time to hold your pee haha!

GL and I hope this works for you! As long as you temp you'll know when you O'd. I think the OPK made me more stressed out because I couldn't get that positive reading so it delayed my O (or made it non-existent...whichever). So, don't stress, if possible

February 23rd, 2009, 08:07 AM
Cycle #4 CD13

I am starting to get my O pains that I get every month. Their very sporadic though sometimes I get them the day I O sometimes 1 day before sometimes 2 days before. So we'll see! At least im excited to have some sort of sign that I may be o'ing soon. Im really not likeing opk's, I dont know why I just dont. I feel like i'll never get a + but im gonna keep at it. I just hope I catch that surge or else it will just be a guessing game on when to start bd'ing every day instead of every other day!

On a side note: We are leaving for our Florida vacation in 11 days!!!!!

February 23rd, 2009, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Cycle #4 CD13

I am starting to get my O pains that I get every month. Their very sporadic though sometimes I get them the day I O sometimes 1 day before sometimes 2 days before. So we'll see! At least im excited to have some sort of sign that I may be o'ing soon. Im really not likeing opk's, I dont know why I just dont. I feel like i'll never get a + but im gonna keep at it. I just hope I catch that surge or else it will just be a guessing game on when to start bd'ing every day instead of every other day!

On a side note: We are leaving for our Florida vacation in 11 days!!!!!
[/b]
The unfortunate thing about OPKS is that you either love 'em or hate 'em I happen to love them But I would say don't give up hope.. I've tested for 9 days straight with no positive reading and then finally got one!! So- there's still plently of time!! Nevertheless YAYYYYY for O pains!!! I'm so glad your body is recovering quickly and I really hope that you're able to get a beautiful BFP soon!!!!! Double yay for the trip! That's so exciting!!
February 23rd, 2009, 10:55 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry the OPKs are so confusing! I've never used them, although i will be if i don't get pregnant since i'll be getting some in the mail soon!! Yay for O pains! Good luck girly!!!

Have fun on your vacation! I'm sorry to tell you i won't be making it to Missouri. DH wouldn't go for it

February 23rd, 2009, 10:58 AM
Dangit Krista!!!

February 24th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Cycle# 4 CD14

I had EWCM last night so Jason and I dtd, and I was still having O pains and then this morning the O pains were much worse and now their gone...So I think I may have popped the eggie this morning! DANGIT! We were still only bd'ing every other day! UGH I hope I didnt O so we can get more bd'ing in!! What is going on with us girls o'ing earlier than expected this month???

Sidenote: Leaving for Florida in 10 days!!!

February 24th, 2009, 10:14 AM
chloe2005's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Cycle# 4 CD14

I had EWCM last night so Jason and I dtd, and I was still having O pains and then this morning the O pains were much worse and now their gone...So I think I may have popped the eggie this morning! DANGIT! We were still only bd'ing every other day! UGH I hope I didnt O so we can get more bd'ing in!! What is going on with us girls o'ing earlier than expected this month???

Sidenote: Leaving for Florida in 10 days!!!
[/b]
If you DTD last night, and O'd this morning, I'd say you're in great shape! Especially since you had EWCM...those spermies were hangin out waiting for that egg!
February 24th, 2009, 10:14 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
To me, it looks like you timed everything perfectly

PS-I'd give anything to O that early...I'm hoping against hope that I O before CD30 - UGH!
February 24th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks girls!!! We'll see though! I may not even have O'd and in that case we'll be bd'ing more!

I dont think ive ever formally said Thank you to all my journal stalkers I love you girls!

February 24th, 2009, 10:35 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ash - it sounds like everything may be timed just right!!

GL!!!

February 24th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
sounds to me like you timed it just right!! If you didn't O, definitely start Bding every day since you got EWCM!

Best of luck girlie!!!

February 24th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Looking good, Ash :biggrin:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search