Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2009, 12:32 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The timing looks great to me!! And i'm sure you'll get plenty of BDing in from here on out so you're in good shape! Good luck catching that egg!!!!

February 25th, 2009, 07:13 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you caught that eggie! GL, hope it's a super sticky bean!

February 25th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Hey Ashley looks looks like you're MIA today! I haven't seen you around. What's up?

February 25th, 2009, 04:05 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yea, sorry! I took the day off work and me and my sis went to shopping and went and got our hair done and now im pooped!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 25th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Page
Sounds like a great day!!
February 26th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun!!

February 26th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
your timing looks good to me too.... Did you stop using the OPKs?!?
February 26th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
make sure you get a BD in tonight. Last month you dipped down and they tagged that as an O day!

February 26th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Yea I know!! Were going to bd for sure!! And yes Erin I quit using those darn opks! I may use one when I get home since my temp dipped today, but I doubt itll be + it will probably too late!
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 26th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Woohoo!! Looking forward to that temp spike tomorrow!

February 27th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Cycle#4 CD17

It looks like I definitely O'd yesterday!! But for some reason im totally not feeling it this month, I cant explain it. Which makes me nervous because im usually right, the months I got pregnant I really felt it was my month! Dangit!

7 days until we leave for FLORIDA!!!!

February 27th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Yea I know!! Were going to bd for sure!! And yes Erin I quit using those darn opks! I may use one when I get home since my temp dipped today, but I doubt itll be + it will probably too late![/b]
Oh Ashley, tisk tisk! Patience is a virtue No, it's fine.. i think your temp speaks clearly!! It's looking like you may have Od yesterday!!!! I am praying so hard we all make it in to Nov DDC!!!!
February 27th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Awesome temp!! I hope you get CH's in a couple days! I know how you feel, i already feel out too. I'm hoping it doesn't mean anything though because there were cycles i thought "this is it for sure!" and it wasn't.

February 28th, 2009, 04:01 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you caught that eggie! At least you will have the trip and wedding plans to distract you during the 2ww! GL!

March 1st, 2009, 08:34 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
good luck this month!! Are you so excited about your wedding?? What big plans are you making? My favorite thing was buying my dress and picking out table linens (weird i know, but it completed the big picture!)

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
March 2nd, 2009, 07:31 AM
Quote:
good luck this month!! Are you so excited about your wedding?? What big plans are you making? My favorite thing was buying my dress and picking out table linens (weird i know, but it completed the big picture!)[/b]
Thanks!!! Yes, im very excited!!! Im just so anxious for him to propose though!! I dont wanna start planning anything until he does that! Yea, i cant wait to buy my dress and my sisters dress!

March 2nd, 2009, 07:37 AM
Cycle# 4 4DPO

My temp is really down today, so I dont know whats up with that its making my chart look really weird. I woke up hacking my lungs out though, I had the weirdest, dry, scratchy throat that literally woke me up out of my sleep it hurt sooo bad. So I dont know if that had anything to do with it, probably not. I am NOT feeling it this month at all, if I end up pregnant I will be completely shocked. I dont know what it is, I just dont think this is my month. Which SUCKS because after this month we will be preventing for a couple of months so that im not HUGE and pregnant at our wedding.

4 days until we leave for FLORIDA!

March 2nd, 2009, 09:37 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bring some warm weather to Florida...I'm freezing right now!! And hey, your chart last month had a drop at 3DPO, so you are still good
March 2nd, 2009, 09:42 AM
Yea, im freezing too! Its like 20 degrees right now!! I cant wait to be in 70 degree weather for a whole week! Yea, I know I should be down this early, but im just not feeling like it will happen this month!

March 2nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
I was just sitting here thinking.... I cant believe if we dont get pregnant this month we will be going on our fifth cycle!! That sucks AND we'll have to prevent until at least May. That is going to be hard, im going to talk to Jason tonight and maybe we'll just not TRY but not prevent. Because I dont want to totally waste away 2-3 months. I want to have at least a little hope! I dont think being 4,5, even 6 months pregnant would be terrible. Or maybe we could even move the wedding date up. Ah well, now im just rambling....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search