Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I understand you not wanting to prevent for those couple months! I'd feel the same way!! And i know exactly how your feeling this month because i'm totally not feeling it either!! Although i'm further in my cycle so i actually have pretty good reasons to feel out. I too would be totally shocked if i'm actually pregnant!

March 2nd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I was just sitting here thinking.... I cant believe if we dont get pregnant this month we will be going on our fifth cycle!! That sucks AND we'll have to prevent until at least May. That is going to be hard, im going to talk to Jason tonight and maybe we'll just not TRY but not prevent. Because I dont want to totally waste away 2-3 months. I want to have at least a little hope! I dont think being 4,5, even 6 months pregnant would be terrible. Or maybe we could even move the wedding date up. Ah well, now im just rambling....[/b]
I totally feel you on that! And sometimes I feel like such a jerk for even complaining when there are others who have been trying 5 xs longer than us, but it does hurt!! Not to mention it seems like once you start trying everyone around you gets pregnant. TTC can be really hurtful but i know it will soon be all worth it.... ok now I'm rambling....
March 2nd, 2009, 01:21 PM
PS--- I just realized you'll be 8dpo when you leave for vacay. Does this mean we're going to have to wait a week to know the results?!?!?!?! Ahhhh
March 2nd, 2009, 01:37 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know!!! Doesnt that suck!! BUT we'll have our iphones that we just got and if the hotel has wifi which im sure they will ill update for sure!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 2nd, 2009, 09:47 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
That would definately suck to have to wait...but it would just depend I guess on how you want your day to turn out...if you don't care if you are big and huge and pregnant...then go for it girl. I'm sure you would make a beautiful bride no matter what!!

March 3rd, 2009, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
wishing you luck this month girlie!! If you're planning a Vegas wedding you can always get married on a shorter notice so if it were me, I would try! But, to play devils advocate, in the big picture, a few months isn't so bad to wait....

A friend of a friend got married when she was 8 months preggo and she looked so cute! As stated above, it all depends on how YOU want to look on your wedding day!

Have a great vacation!!

March 4th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Cycle #4 6DPO

Not much to report today. I had some cramping this morning...nothing really out of the norm. And Im SO bloated, again nothing really different there. But then again, im starting to get confused on what is "normal" for me and what is "pregnancy symptoms" for me. Because ive been pregnant just as many months as ive been not pregnant. (Obviously it never sticks) Seriously though...isnt that retarted? I cant remember which symptoms turned out to be real and which were just normal for me because the last 4 months have been a blur of SYMPTOMS for me. 1/2 of the time ending up real, and 1/2 of the time AF comes. God, its so frustrating. Can you tell im irritated today at all of this? Why in the world has my body rejected pregnancy TWICE? Its like "hey we know you wanna be pregnant, but we want you to be miserable and pissed off". If my first pregnancy had lasted I would be 15 weeks pregnant right now if my second would have lasted I would be 7 weeks pregnant. UGH. And the worst thing is I really, really dont feel it will happen this month. I have this feeling that now that I had it, and had it taken away so quickly TWO times, that it is going to take a long time to get pregnant again. Its an unbelievably HARD feeling going from being pregnant and ECSTATIC to sitting here with no baby in my belly.

I SO need this Florida trip..... 2 days until we leave
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 4th, 2009, 08:59 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Sorry, Ashley!! I hope this is your month! Where is FL are you going? Dh and I are going to Key West in May. YAH!

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
March 4th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Sorry, Ashley!! I hope this is your month! Where is FL are you going? Dh and I are going to Key West in May. YAH! [/b]
Thanks...Were going to Panama City Beach!

March 4th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
enjoy your vacation dear!! You deserve it!

March 4th, 2009, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry Ashley!! Try your best to think positive about this month okay? You could very easily be pregnant, especially since you say you can't really remember preggo vs. AF symptoms. I SOOOOOOOO hope your next bean will be a sticky one sweetie!! 2 days until vacation!!!! Woohoo! You must be super excited!

March 4th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Regular
Have fun in Florida!
March 5th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Cycle#4 7DPO

(Copied directly from main board)

Okay, I wasnt even going to mention this. But it is just too weird. Okay.... I had that overwhelming urge to POAS this morning. I normally do it, and it normally hits me around this time I dont know why. But its okay because I always do it KNOWING it will be a BFN and it just helps me to hold out a few more days knowing that I wasted a test. Well I went and pee'd in the little cup (im 7DPO) and dipped the little test. And right away...like within 10 seconds maybe a 2nd line showed up. This is my first time EVER using the IC's and I know they are really sensitive (Ive read it detects as low as 10) but I also know they are infamous for evaps, right?

I didnt take a picture of it, it was sooo light a camera wouldnt even capture it. But it was there....like I said within 10 seconds and it is pink not grey. Im so confused!!!! Im only 7DPO for god sakes! So I go and google "BFP at 7DPO" and I found alot of girls who got a BFP at 7DPO, but it is very uncommen. I also looked through FF's HPT gallery and there were a ton in there too that looked just like mine.

Hmmmmm? Im SO confused to say the least! This would mean implantation would have had to occur at least 2 days ago right? At 5DPO? Thats just unbelievable. I dont know.

Please when you respond to this (im not trying to sound mean or anything-So please dont take it that way ive just been through a lot of heartbreak.) but please dont say Congrats unless you really feel it could be possible because im not taking it as a BFP at all. Im going to assume its a fluke or evap or something...UGH I dont know what to think. Im just so confused because A) It was pink...not gray. It showed up right away and C) IM ONLY 7DPO!! This is so weird.

Were leaving for our trip to Florida at 4am tomorrow morning (WHOO-HOO!), so I guess I could test again and update you girls before we leave.

March 5th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
You definately need to update us...Hoping for a sticky bean for you!!!

March 5th, 2009, 09:15 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to say that your chart looks amazing!!

March 6th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I hope you have a wonderful time on vacation and that the second line you saw was the real deal!!! Can't wait to hear updates when you return!!!
March 6th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Have a wonderful time in Florida hun!!! I'll miss ya!!

March 6th, 2009, 09:19 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have fun in Florida! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to find out if your BFP is real, GL!

March 8th, 2009, 03:51 PM
we miss you Ash! Hope you're having a wonderful time!!!!!!
March 8th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hurry back! I think i missed you getting a bfp but i hope it sticks if you did!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search