Ashley's TTC journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2009, 08:08 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay, Im starting a little late in the game. We've already been ttc for the past 3 cycles. Heres is a little about us, and then a re-cap of the past few cycles!!

About us-
Jason and I met in high school his senior year, my junior year. I had a boyfriend at the time and he had a girlfriend, even so I always thought he was such a dork so its not like I was interested. LOL Fast forward to a year later, my boyfriend and I started hanging out with him and some of his friends pretty often. We were in the same group of friends who were together almost every weekend hanging out and any chance during the week too. One night we went over to Jason's to play poker with a bunch of friends, and I was sitting with my boyfriend on one side and Jason on the other, its soooo bad because I had a boyfriend but that night I felt something with him. He was so talkative with me, and so nice (he was being nicer to me than my boyfriend was!) I dont know I just felt like he was interested in me and I have to admit I was too. Anways, another year goes by and me and the "boyfriend" break up which left me completely heartbroken. Jason started calling me and making sure I was okay, and again we were still in the same group of friends so we were hanging out all the time. And about a month after the break up with the other guy....it just happened. And it was perfect, we were perfect for eachother and from that day on I wished I would have realized it sooner, oh well at least I have him now!!! Now we have been together 3 years (almost 3 and a 1/2) we built our own new home this year and moved in in May, and things are just perfect

TTC so far-
I had been wanting to have a baby for at least the past year or so. And when I told Jason, he gave me this list of things that needed to be done/bought before that happened. I was like GREAT!! It made me happy because the harder I worked at those things the faster it would come!! They were things like have X amount in savings, buy a "family" type car, Jason insisted he had to be making at least X of money also before we would try, he also wanted a new truck (one of those ones with the backseat and 4doors) and he had to get his DREAM car (a Corvette Z06, and just pretty much have an account towards "baby things" that would be needed. Well in October of 08 all of the things were completed!!!! Yay!! It was time to ttc! We had a planned trip to Cancun, Mexico November 16-21st and it was supposed to be around the time I o'd so we were going to start trying then!! Well I didnt o on vacation and actually not even until December 1st. I was starting to think I wasnt going to o that cycle AND i was sick so we really got no good bd'ing in. And BAM! I o on CD21 (december 1st) and I was soooo sad because our last bd was a FULL 3 days before o. DANGIT! Our first month trying we were already out. Fast forward to 11 days later (11DPO) my temp shot up and I tested.... I was PREGNANT!!! On our first month without even really trying!!! I was excited, scared, shocked, and anything else you can think of...Jason was ecstatic too! 4 days later I started bleeding and knew it wasnt okay. I went and got bloodwork and then went home to rest and cry... I knew a healthy pregnancy couldnt come out of this much bleeding. That night when we went to bed Jason put his hand on my belly and said "Stay with us baby, we already love you, please stay with us" He slept with his hand on my belly on night long. The next day I woke up and moped around until it was time to call the dr. I started bleeding alot more and I just wanted to know so I went to the emergency room and got bloodwork drawn... my HCG was only 14. I was miscarrying without a doubt. Needless to say I was depressed and would stay that way for awhile, but I knew the only way I would get better was to get pregnant again ASAP. I actually ovulated only 13days after the miscarriage and again didnt expect that so only got 1 bd in on the day of o...that cycle was a BFN.

Now today I am 8DPO on our 3rd cycle, and we bd'd pretty good this cycle and for some reason I just feel really really good about this cycle!! For the past few days I have had lots of creamy cm, and yesterday I had some pretty intense AF like cramps on and off all day! Temp is still up today, so now its just the typical waiting game!!! And I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be testing this Saturday (Feb 7) and 11DPO Wish me luck! I will update everyday with my symptoms so far.

~COMMENTS ARE WELCOME IN MY JOURNAL~
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

Last edited by ♥Ashley♥; November 9th, 2009 at 11:52 AM.
February 4th, 2009, 08:17 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Not to go OT from TTC, but DH and I also have a Corvette Z06, a 2001. What year is yours??

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
February 4th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Not to go OT from TTC, but DH and I also have a Corvette Z06, a 2001. What year is yours??[/b]
2001! Haha thats funny! It has always been his dream car he had to have that year too (well really just that body style, he doesnt like the new body style!) It is yellow! What color is yours?

I forgot to add he had to have a Harley too which he just bought a new one in December, men and their toys!!!
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 4th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Not to go OT from TTC, but DH and I also have a Corvette Z06, a 2001. What year is yours??[/b]
2001! Haha thats funny! It has always been his dream car he had to have that year too (well really just that body style, he doesnt like the new body style!) It is yellow! What color is yours?

I forgot to add he had to have a Harley too which he just bought a new one in December, men and their toys!!!
[/b]
Too funny!!! Our's is black. I will post some from my house (I cannot access photobucket from work). Our next car (after we pay off the two we have), is going to be a C6 (not sure what year) Yellow coupe for ME! :biggrin: I realize things may change because of babies and such, but that's the tentative plan. I have always, always wanted a yellow vette. I had a 1978 white corvette coupe but we traded her in for the Z. My DH also had a 1991 red corvette coupe (I HATE C4s!!!) which we traded in for my 2008 ford fusion (which I love!!). We both love the corvette. We are part of a corvette club we helped formed in Georgia and we go on mountain runs during the warmer months. I love our corvette it is so much fun. DH said he wanted to purchase his new C6 wheels before we TTC....well he got him so I am just waiting for him to live up to his word.

Born June 5, 2010
February 4th, 2009, 08:35 AM
That is so funny Jason had to have C6 wheels too! I HATE C4's too! When we go to car shows and stuff im like those are so ugly why would ppl want to show them off!! Jason has done alot to the Z as far as making it fast (i dont want to get into it all and make this a car journal! lol) its his baby. Before this he had a Red C5 Z06 but he NEEDED yellow! lol

February 4th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Awesome!!! B) Yes, sorry to high-jack your journal!!

GL testing!

Born June 5, 2010
February 4th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Awesome!!! B) Yes, sorry to high-jack your journal!!

GL testing! [/b]
No big deal at all!! Thanks for the GL! I cant wait to test!

February 4th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Weird symptom update- For the past 2.5 hours (off and on) I have been having shooting/stabbing type pains that start in my lower left back and then end in my lower abdomen

February 4th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Double post

February 4th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
You have had quite a journey already. Hope you get your keep us all updated!!

February 5th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Temp dropped today, im really really hoping (and thinking) its an implantation dip. After all the weird cramping yesterday-which led into this morning I will be pretty weirded out if its not because I have never had those types of feelings! I also overlayed my chart with my pregnancy chart from December and I had the same dip at 9DPO then!

February 5th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
This sounds very promising...GL.

February 5th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yay! I'm so glad you have a journal now!! Good luck this cycle! I really hope you get your BFP!!!!
February 5th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Thanks ladies!!

February 5th, 2009, 06:44 AM
So in 2 days you are testing, right? I don't know if I can wait that long! I hope you caught the eggie!!!!!!!

Born June 5, 2010
February 5th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Quote:
So in 2 days you are testing, right? I don't know if I can wait that long! I hope you caught the eggie!!!!!!![/b]
Yes!! I dont know if I can wait that long either, but I have to!! lol

February 5th, 2009, 08:21 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your temp drop today is an implantation dip!! Sending you lots of high temp dust for tomorrow!

February 5th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Cycle #3 9DPO Symptom Update

-Still having cramping/shooting pains in lower left abdomen
-Lots of creamy cm
-This one I just noticed and is kind of weird, the little "bumps" around my nipples seem alot bigger! I dont know whats going on there...and ive never noticed that before so it may be something that usually happens to me at this time in my cycle...but ive just never noticed it.
-Exhaustion, I dont really feel "fatigued" i just feel exhausted like I could lay on the couch and do nothing (which i am doing!)

February 5th, 2009, 06:17 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ashley!! This sounds so promising for you!!! Sending you lots of luck and Babydust!!!

February 6th, 2009, 05:36 AM
How was your temp today, Ashley?

Born June 5, 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search