Krystyna's TTC#1 Journal Yay!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Hello Everyone!
My name is Krystyna I'm 20 yrs. old and I am currently on cycle #1 of TTC baby #1 with my DB of two years! I stumbled across this website and started reading all your journals and fell in love. It's so nice to read your journals and relate so well. Especially Krista's journal I'm hooked!
Well let me update everyone on this cycle. CD 1 was on January 18th. I bought an OPK that came with 20 test strips and started using them the first day after my period and every day was negative. Then on CD 14 I had EWCM. When I got home I tested and still no LH surge. Well DB and I BD that night and also the night before. Then the next day, CD 15, I had pinching like cramps in my lower right area. Just the right side. Well I thought, "I have to be ovulating." and I had an increased sexual drive so I tested again, still no LH surge. It doesn't make sense. Although I hear that you have to follow the directions word for word or it may not work and truth be told, I didn't take the tests at EXACTLY the same time every day but still I figured it would pick something up! Di I waste my money? Regardless, DB and I BD on that day as well.
I am currently on CD 19 and 4 DPO and this wait is KILLING ME! lol. So I decided to start a journal and hopefully the support of you girls will help me get through this. I know that if I get a BFN it's okay. After all it's only the first cycle of TTC but I will be SOOOO disappointed so I'm trying to keep my hopes down. lol. I just feel like it will take me forever to get that BFP. My grandmother got married when she was 16 and didn't conceive until she was 21 and. Of course they weren't actively trying. She wasn't charting or checking her CM or using OPK. Then every 6 years she had a baby. 6 Years! And my mom tried and tried and tried and didn't get pregnant with #2 for 2 years so she gave up, then she got pregnant. lol.
I just feel like that will happen to me. Do any of you girls know if high fertility or low fertility or infertility is hereditary? Again, I know I have the advantage because I'm watching out for signs of ovulating but still I can't shake this awful feeling that it's gonna take me a while.
I really want to by and early detection HPT and test but I have vowed that I won't. I don't want to get my hopes up. AF is due on Valentine's day (must be God's sense of humor) and I'm going to wait and test only if I'm 3 days late.
Only if I get symptoms will I test early (like implantation bleeding or nausea or something like that.) Otherwise it will break my heart if I see the BFN. Well I'll post later on I have to go to the doctor, because on top of everything else, I have a UTI.
Please leave me comments and to Krista, I'm thinking of you girl, and you're not out of the game yet, you might still see that BFP!

P.S Can someone tell me what POAS means? lol I don't know what half of the abbreviations mean. Thanks!
February 5th, 2009, 12:01 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Krystyna! Welcome! I enjoyed reading your journal entry!

I'm hoping for beginner's luck for you!!!

February 5th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
POAS - Pee on a stick...a k a....pregnancy test...

Hope you get your soon

February 5th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Hi Krystyna! Welcome! I enjoyed reading your journal entry!

I'm hoping for beginner's luck for you!!![/b]

Thank you so much! Ya, I'm just sooo anxious. And I hate being anxious. lol. Oh well, we shall see. Only 9 days until AF is due.
February 6th, 2009, 09:24 AM

Hi Everyone!
Today is February 6, 2009.
CD 20 and 5 DPO.

I had to go to the doctor yesterday. I spent two and a half hours waiting for a perscription for antibiotics for my UTI. It's the worst I had one last year they suck! So I started taking them yesterday. As for a TTC update, not too much is going on just this awful 2WW. I thought I was having an early pregnancy symptom. Frequent urination.Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night and I had to pee so bad. Usually I sleep through the night and go in the morning but the last two nights I've woken up and had to go. Plus all day yesterday I had to pee like every 15 minutes. But I'm pretty sure it's from having the UTI and the medication. Plus, I don't thing I would get any symptoms this early. I doubt implantation has even occured. lol. I'm just paying attention to every little thing lol.
So ya that's it. Plus DB and I have fought every day this week! See, we both work together, more then that, he's my boss. It sucks. We wake up together, get ready together, I see him in my rearview mirror diving to and from work or vice versa. Then we spend 10 hours together at work, go home and spend the evening together. We see each other all day long. It's too much!
I'm just waiting until I turn 21 in July so that I can get a job that pays as much as I make now. Especially with TTC, I need to make good money. So hopefully we can stick it out for a few more months. Plus I know the stress of yelling and screaming and fighting isn't good for us or me. For all I know I could be pregnant right now and with fighting...uhh.
Oh well we'll see. I gotta go I'll update later. See ya girls!
February 6th, 2009, 09:32 AM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Being with your DBF every hour of your waking day can put a huge damper on your relationship! Especially with how you've been feeling.

Take it easy - take care of yourself! IMO - the frequent urination sounds like it's the UTI talking.

Go home today and have a nice relaxing night. Read a book maybe. Just take some YOU time!

February 6th, 2009, 09:36 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 6th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Being with your DBF every hour of your waking day can put a huge damper on your relationship! Especially with how you've been feeling.

Take it easy - take care of yourself! IMO - the frequent urination sounds like it's the UTI talking.

Go home today and have a nice relaxing night. Read a book maybe. Just take some YOU time!

[/b]
Thanks so much! Ya I didn't even go to work today. We started fighting this morning and he said, "Just don't come to work today!" So now I'm at home. I'm just gonna relax.

Quote:
Good Luck!!![/b]
Thank you and good luck tomorrow I hope you get a BFP! Let us know how it turns out!
February 7th, 2009, 08:02 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey! I figured i'd better start stalking your journal since you say you're so obsessed with mine!!

I know stuff can be hereditary but it doesn't necessarily mean it will take you a long time. We all know how much the 2ww sucks! I'm in the "waiting for AF to show" phase and that sucks even more! IPS can be the devil so just be careful to not look too much into symptoms, although i know it's practically impossible!! I hope it happens for you right away!

February 8th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Hope you get your

I think you are the one that has been reading my blog... Thanks for commenting.

Having TTC journal has really helped me...and there are so many nice people here that will help you through every part of the TTC.

GL

February 8th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Hey! I figured i'd better start stalking your journal since you say you're so obsessed with mine!!

I know stuff can be hereditary but it doesn't necessarily mean it will take you a long time. We all know how much the 2ww sucks! I'm in the "waiting for AF to show" phase and that sucks even more! IPS can be the devil so just be careful to not look too much into symptoms, although i know it's practically impossible!! I hope it happens for you right away! [/b]
Thank you so much! Ya this wait sucks. I'm now 7 DPO. No symptoms or anything. I did feel in the middle of the night, some cramps in my lower right abdomen which I never get until 1 day before AF or the day of, but I might have been dreaming. lol. I'm thinking of buying a Basal body thermometer but I wouldn't know what to look for as far as the temps. I'm not good at that. lol. Like if it rises...what does that mean...and how much will it rise? Well my mother told me with her pregnancy (I think it was her first) she got absolutely NO early pregnancy symptoms. Then the day after her missed period, she got morning sickness. But I've been reading Ashley's journal and I kind of wish my symptoms would be like hers. I just wish I would get some symptom. That's the only way I'll test early. If I don't get any symptoms, I'll wait to see if i'm lke 3 or 4 days late becuase I would rather get my period then see a BFN. Thanks for the reply!

Quote:
Hope you get your

I think you are the one that has been reading my blog... Thanks for commenting.

Having TTC journal has really helped me...and there are so many nice people here that will help you through every part of the TTC.

GL[/b]
Yupp, that was me! lol. I love reading people's blogs and journals on here. I makes me feel uplifted that a lot of women are going through the same things and feelings I am.
February 9th, 2009, 08:47 AM
February 9, 2009
CD 23, 8 DPO.

Hey everyone. Not much to report. Yesterday my back was hurting and then all night last night and the night before it was hurting. I don't think it's related to a pregnancy, though. I have back aches but usually I don't get then in the middle of the night unless I've slept too long but I didn't. I don't get it. Also the last two days I have eaten a LOT. More then I usually do. And it's not like I'm hungry, I just can't get full. Yesterday I ate 3/4 of an omlet, almost 3 chocolate chip pancakes, and a couple bites of hasbrowns, then later on at night I ate a can of green beans and a bowl of soup. Strange...and on Friday I had 4 eggo waffles, 2 servings of instant cream of wheat, a bowl of macaroni and cheese, two hot pockets, and then at dinner I had 1 and a half pork chops. lol. That's a lot for me.
don't know if those are symptoms and it's probably nothing but like almost everyone else on here, I'm noticing every little thing. I've also had headaches but that could be because I've worn my hair up in a ponytail for the last few days and I hardly ever do that. No nausea, no IB, no sore breasts, nothing like that. I wish I would get one of those, that would be awesome but something tells me this isn't my month.
My period is due on Saturday and like I said, I'm not going to test unless my period still hasn't arrives by like, Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I O'd that one day when I had those pinching like cramps in my lower rght side and I had a high sex-drive, which was the day after I noticed EWCM. Does it sound like I did to you guys? I'm new to all this so I'd really appreciate your help. The OPK said neg. that day and the day with the EWCM but I could have done it wrong, or I could have missed my LH surge. Well DBF and I BD on the day I think I O'd, and the two days before that so I would think I stand a good chance IF I actually did O on that day.
I know I could test today or tomorrow but if I saw a BFN I would be very sad. Today I'm off work so I'm just gonna relax. Well not really. I have to clean the house and go to the groccery store. I just woke up to see my DBF off to work and already I'm starting to get a headache! And yes, I have a ponytail but it's not tight. I don't get it. Oh well. Comment!
February 9th, 2009, 12:01 PM
The symptoms you are having could be lots of different things, it's really hard to say. I believe most women don't get pregnancy symptoms that early anyway so if you're not having many don't count yourself out because of it. For me i've realized the only symptoms i can really look into are ones that are very different from normal like my nipples hurting or major nausea or something like that. I always look way too much into things and have just been let down so far because of it. I'm never going to look too much into spotting anymore because i had it twice last cycle. IB is no longer on my list of symptoms to look into but that's just me. It does sound like you O'd to me especially since you said you had EWCM. It seems like you and DBF BD'd on all the right days! Just so you know getting pregnant is difficult because even if you do everything 100% right, there's still only a 20% chance of getting pregnant. Pretty stinky huh?

I'm still learning about temps, but what i do know is when you temp goes up above your pre-O temps and stays up for at least three days this means you O'd. You can look at my chart from last month to see an example of it. I "think" i covered all your questions!

February 9th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Even though I have been TTC for 10 months now, I'm just learning more about my body and OPK's and temping and stuff, so I don't think i would be that much of a help either...sorry...

Like Krista, I have started to learn not to read too much into symptoms...it just leads to disappointment, and heart ache, and it's tough. I'm not saying you shouldn't consider them, but I do think you have to consider them with some reservation. Slowly as you get to know your own body, you will know what symptoms are more every month type symptoms, and which ones are definately pregnancy symptoms, but we will all be here every step of the way.

GL hoping for your soon

February 10th, 2009, 08:36 AM
February 10, 2009
CD 24 9 DPO

Hello All,
Nothing really exciting happened since I last posted yesterday. I had back pains intermittently in the middle of the night last night, and this morning I woke up and my stomach hurts a little. Yesterday I got like a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen area but it was like only for 30 seconds. lol. So I'm not counting any of these as symptoms.
The more time passes and I don't have ANY symptoms, the more hope I lose. I know it's silly. A lot of women don't get ANY symptoms until after their missed period, but I think every woman who's TTC wants to get symptoms before AF is due. I'm no exception. This 2WW is the worst! It's almost over now. AF is due on Saturday, Valentine's day, of course. But I've been known to get it one or two days late. That's why I'm not gonna test unless she is like 4 days late. So 4 more days to go! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

February 11th, 2009, 06:10 AM
GL

I understand about wanting symptoms before AF shows. Please KUP on how it goes...sending you baby dust

February 11th, 2009, 11:20 AM
All of us hope for early symptoms! I hope AF stays away!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

February 12th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Today is Ferbuary 12, 2009
CD 26 and 11 DPO

Hello all. Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was called into work early and didn't have a chance. But you didn't miss much. Nothing has happened that's worth writing about. I have been getting at least one headache a day for the last few days but that's about it. Two days until AF is due and this wait is killing me! But it's almost over. I don't have high hopes but then again, that's a good thing. I'm trying to keep my hopes down no matter what. If I don't get a BFP this cycle then I'm gonna go out and buy a BBT. This cycle I got lucky because I saw EWCM when I was going to the bathroom (TMI, I know Sorry!) and that was it. I didn't see it before or after that. Then the next day I got those ovulation cramps so again, I was lucky I got those signs because all the OPK's I used all said negative so I never would've known. I don't know if I get those signs of ovulation every month because I haven't been paying attention to them before. And since obviously, the OPK's didn't do me any good at least if I chart my temps I'll know for sure.

Well that's about it on the homefront. I'll update later. Have a good day girls!
February 13th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Today is February 13, 2009
CD 27 and 12 DPO

Friday the 13th! Yikes. Every time there's a friday the 13th something bad happens to me. So I'm sure you can guess what's on my mind. Yupp. I have this fear that AF will come today. But I can't stress out too much. If I stress out, AF will be late and I'll think it's because I'm pregnant. That would suck.
So anyways, no symptoms. Just going to work today and tomorrow and going to dinner tomorrow night. Nothing really exciting to update on. I'll update tomorrow. Bye ladies!

P.S Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
February 13th, 2009, 08:42 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! GOOD LUCK!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search