Kates TTC Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2009, 06:21 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
Well, I have been posting on JM for almost a year now, and have been hanging out in the TTC#1 room for a few months now. Baby fever struck me in the summer of 2007 when my best friend found out she was pregnant. At the time I wasn't married and it wasn't a good time but that winter we got engaged and started planning our wedding....and stopped trying to avoid pregnancy. I am one of the poor naive that thinks it will happen the first time, and of course it didn't. It was a let down, but being around so many amazing women with amazing attitudes makes it easier. I am now on month SEVEN of TTC and i'm in my ideal birth month so i am hoping this will be it.

I am 24 and live with my husband and our furbaby. I am a preschool teacher right now, though i have no clue what i want to do with myself for a career. I thought it was teaching...but it's not. I'd love to stay home and just have babies but DH says i need to have something to go back to when they are grown. AND in the mean time i really need to be making money too.

We are both excited to have a baby and our families are excited too. I am just hoping it will happen sooner rather than later.

I am currently 9 DPO with some cramping and lots of gas and indigestion. I am an IPS freak, though i have been MUCH better this month. My temp dipped below my coverline for the first time EVER today so i am really hoping this isn't just a fluke and that it is really an implantation dip. I plan on test at 12 DPO. What a valentine's gift that would be?!!

I am looking forward to getting feedback and advice from all of you and i'm really hoping this journal doesn't get very far...BECAUSE i want to move on to a GRADS journal!!!!! :biggrin:

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
February 7th, 2009, 06:47 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for starting a journal! I was totally like you and thought i'd get pregnant right away. I know that's what a lot of us think since we're told our whole lives how easy it is to get pregnant! Anyway good luck and i hope you get your Valentines day !!

February 8th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I think a lot of us thought we would get pregnant right away...I didn't think we would get pregnant the first time, but I definately didn't think it would be this hard. Here's to hoping you get your this month!!!

February 8th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I am having a hard time thinking i'm pregnant this month. i am not having symptoms at all (though maybe that's good). I had a slight headache today and yesterday, but haven't had to take anything. I haven't been eating a ton, haven't had aversions to anything, no heightened sense of smell, no real anything.

Only thing in terms of symptoms is sore boobs, but that isn't abnormal. So even though i have an awesome dip on my chart, i'm still expecting AF this week. I am going to buy some FRER tomorrow to take on Tuesday and i'll report back then.

February 8th, 2009, 01:21 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope this is it for you, thats a really nice jump you had today

PS-I think ALL of us thought it would be so easy to get PG...what an eye-opener TTC has been...ugh!
February 8th, 2009, 07:47 PM
It sure has Tonya!

So I had some pretty decent cramping and backache tonight. Also lots of bloating tonight too. Also, my boobs feel different and my nipples have been tingling and sticking out and seem more sensitive. Maybe its in my head?!

I *might* test tomorrow morning with my cheapie, stop and get some FRER in the morning and test with them on Tuesday. Some ICs are crap anyway, so why not just do it!

Also, just a note for anyone looking at my chart. My temp dip was on a day when i tested less than an hour early. So the open circle wasn't like a 3 hour gap. Just wanted to make a note of that, b/c i can see that but no one else can!

February 9th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Your chart looks good. Hoping for a for you! Let us know if you POAS!

February 9th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Good luck for when you test!! I hope you get your !!

February 9th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Alright more cramping today...heartburn again. Which is just WEIRD!!

My LP last 12-15 days usually, avg of around 14 i'd say. So i'm thinking i will probably test again in the morning. Tested today with my IC and got a shadow. Tested tonight and got an indent and possible a faint faint line, but probably nothing. Again i've seen so many OTHERS tests be positive its like i imagine it now. I do know some people have gotten a neg one morning and a + the next. I have 3 tests left, so I am thinking if my temp is up in the AM, or even close, i'll test, and if not the i'll test on Thursday. I expect AF around then or Friday so i don't think i'm totally off base testing now.

GOD, please let this be something!!

February 9th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Tested today with my IC and got a shadow. Tested tonight and got an indent and possible a faint faint line, but probably nothing.[/b]

I've never gotten anything besides blazing white...so a shadow or an indent is definately looking good for you!

February 9th, 2009, 07:32 PM
SingingMama's Avatar So Blessed...
Quote:
Quote:
Tested today with my IC and got a shadow. Tested tonight and got an indent and possible a faint faint line, but probably nothing.[/b]

I've never gotten anything besides blazing white...so a shadow or an indent is definately looking good for you!
[/b]

When I was pregnant with my son, the first test that I took was at night (about the same time that you did), and I got a faint line. Then, I tested with FMU, and there it was...my BFP!!

Good luck! Keep us posted!
February 10th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Here are some pictures of what my test produced after several hours. There is obvious dye on the back of the test that i have never seen on any other evap. It is also a full line and VERY similar in color to the control line. I am planning to retest in the morning.

The back of the test:

The front shots:

February 11th, 2009, 10:23 AM
I gotta say i have a really good feeling about this month for you! Even the slightest line is very positive!! I hope you get a super clear in the morning!

Krista

February 11th, 2009, 11:54 AM
I haven't been on today - so sorry if it was posted elsewhere - but have you been able to test again yet??
Hope that its good news...your temps still look great!
February 11th, 2009, 12:20 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whoa! If that picture was taken within the time limits that test is DEFINITELY a bfp!!! Have you re-tested?
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 11th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I wish I had gotten any kind of line today, but i got nothing. I'm not sure, but it could be that this FRER had a higher sensitivity . IDK. So now i will get more tests and wait and see if AF shows and if she doesn't show by Saturday i'll test. If she does then i'll have the tests for later...bah humbug to that idea. I'm going to buy FRER and Equate in the AM.

I have never seen anything like that test and let me tell you i've searched the internet the last 2 days. I haven't shown anyone the actual test strip.

February 11th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Kate-
Test with FRER or Answer...can't wait to hear about it
February 11th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Veteran
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">GOOD LUCK!!!!</span>

February 12th, 2009, 05:07 AM
Good luck!!! Keeping our fingers crossed for a

February 20th, 2009, 07:44 PM
i still like looking at those pics of the false positive on the frer...first time i've ever tested and even seen 2 lines!!

Not much to say recently. Just got through AF so the drama has been low lately. Now i'm getting geared up to O again. Hopefully not too soon since DHs bf is here and we probably won't be DTD for a day or 2. He has some big exercise plans for the weekend and will probably be worn out. So i'm really hoping i O around his birthday which is next week. I'd be on like CD 12 or 13 which is about right for me, at least close anyway. It would be sweet to get pregnant on his birthday!! I'm not getting excited about this month. I am just so ready to get pregnant and have it happen and i'm exhausted with it not happening!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search