Erin's TTC Journal **updated**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Etph007's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Update: I've started a pregnancy journal on the grads forum!

Okay, Okay-- I'll do it!! I finally decided to start a journal. I was a little nervous to start because I'm not sure I have a lot to say, but think it will be helpful documenting what's going on and I love reading everyone else's. So- here I go. I figured I'd start out with a little history, so this could get lengthy!! thanks in advance for reading and for all of your support

Boy meets girl

Travis and I met when I was competing in a beauty pageant. He was about 14 and I was about 13. His mother was there accompanying a friend and he decided to join her. We had hotel rooms next to one another and had a great time over the weekend. Before we left to go home, we exchanged information. We remained friends and "dated" (if you can call it that at 14-15) some over the years. He was a country boy who grew up on a farm and I was a city girl who was raised in the suburbs. We were very different and lived about 1.5 hrs from one another, which made it difficult to see each other. We both ended up dating our high school sweet hearts but still remained friends until we lost touch around 12th grade. Flash forward 2 years later when I was in college- We both happened to be at a local hang out (local for ME, 2 hrs from him!!!). He called my name and I turned around and couldn't believe it was him!! We talked on the phone for a few months but were both fresh out of relationships. Finally, I decided to give it a go. I was still in college and he was working- so we had to commute the 1.5 hrs every weekend to see one another. We did that for about a year and a half when he decided to move to the big city with me It's during this time that we KNEW fate had brought us back together and we got engaged He, however, HATED the city and I quickly realized if we were going to get married, I'd have to move to the country

Last edited by Etph007; March 18th, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
February 11th, 2009, 01:14 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I knew you'd cave and start a journal!! Hopefully it won't have to be a long one though! I hope your sore bbs are a good sign and you get your BFP this month!!

February 11th, 2009, 01:15 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!! Im so glad you made a journal Erin!!! Your story of meeting DH is sooooo adorable!!! Good Luck this cycle!!! And you better keep this thing updated!!! lol (I know youve said a few times before you dont think youd have enough to say, but you will...believe me!!)
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM
yep I caved lol....
And thanks girls!! I swear we need to have a JM convention
February 11th, 2009, 01:24 PM
OMG that would be totally amazing if we could do that Erin!! lol
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 11th, 2009, 01:30 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is such a sweet story how you met your DH!!
February 11th, 2009, 01:35 PM
aww thank you!!

And Ash- we could totally plan a JM reunion vacation next year or something. I'm in!
February 11th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Quote:
aww thank you!!

And Ash- we could totally plan a JM reunion vacation next year or something. I'm in! [/b]
Im sooo in too!

February 12th, 2009, 05:02 AM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I would be in too...it would be cool to meet all you ladies in person..

Welcome to the journals...your story is amazing!!

February 12th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Thanks, You girls are very sweet!

ok.. Cycle 3, 6DPO

I don't know what my body is doing to me!!! I never obsess over symptoms during the 2ww; mainly because I NEVER have any!! I know it's entirely TOO early for symptoms but I have them. I could totally be coming down with something or it could just be AF on her way (she usually doesn't bring symptoms with her... but it's possible).
I mentioned the sore bbs yesterday. They're still sore today. And last night I was fighting the worst bout of nausea I've had in a long time. I should also mention BLOAT. Holy BLOAT. This could also be a result of my prenatal, because it sometimes stops me up (I know. sorry TMI alert)
I'm praying good things happen this cycle, but realize this could all be coincidental.
February 12th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Thanks, You girls are very sweet!

ok.. Cycle 3, 6DPO

I don't know what my body is doing to me!!! I never obsess over symptoms during the 2ww; mainly because I NEVER have any!! I know it's entirely TOO early for symptoms but I have them. I could totally be coming down with something or it could just be AF on her way (she usually doesn't bring symptoms with her... but it's possible).
I mentioned the sore bbs yesterday. They're still sore today. And last night I was fighting the worst bout of nausea I've had in a long time. I should also mention BLOAT. Holy BLOAT. This could also be a result of my prenatal, because it sometimes stops me up (I know. sorry TMI alert)
I'm praying good things happen this cycle, but realize this could all be coincidental.[/b]

Awwww, I loved reading your story!! Good luck on getting that !

February 12th, 2009, 08:44 AM
YEa!! Sounds good

PS-We totally should have a cruise or reunion of some kind - that would be so much fun - you guys know more intimate details then anyone IRL
February 12th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Awwww, I loved reading your story!! Good luck on getting that ![/b]
aww, Thank you

Quote:
YEa!! Sounds good

PS-We totally should have a cruise or reunion of some kind - that would be so much fun - you guys know more intimate details then anyone IRL[/b]
Yesss we should!! Maybe we'll take a poll....
PS- thanks for the Chem help... I got a 100 :biggrin: Now,.. actually understanding it is a different story
February 12th, 2009, 08:35 PM
LOL...Chem I can do, anytime, just LMK, its fun for me - though right now, I wish I'd been paying more attention in Biology class...

We really should figure out some way to all meet up...though by then - HOPEFULLY - most of us would be waddling around supper preggo

Hope those are some real symptoms you have...I'm annoyed at myself, cause I'm feeling the same type of thing - little sore here, bloated there...and then I looked at my "symptoms" from last cycle, and they were exactly the same - sigh!
February 13th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Tonya- the weird thing is that I NEVER have "symptoms". Hopefully it's a good sign, but it's more likely that it's just a fluke

Cycle 3- 7DPO
Bbs feel like 2 big bruises

When should I test? I normally start AF on what would be 11DPO. Granted, I'm taking B6 this month so my LP may be a little longer. I usually don 't test much (once on 10dpo). What are your thoughts girls?!
February 13th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Sounding good Erin!! Thats funny how you describe the feeling in your bbs! lol I think you should probably test at 11DPO if you are up to it!!! GOOD LUCK!

February 13th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Ok - if you dont usually have symptoms, then you should be more excited about it then me
That really does sound promising, I hope that this is it...I would say test tomorrow - Vday - but that really would be too early...
I'm testing on Monday (9DPO), cause I have a gyno appt that day...maybe test that day (you'd be 10DPO) - and then wait till DPO12 or so if its not positive?
February 13th, 2009, 08:52 AM
AHHH I don't know!!! I am such a pessimist every month (it just seems easier to deal with the BFNs if I don't get my hopes up)... So i don't want to get my hopes up if it's all just a coincidence. It's also possible that I could have Oed earlier than I thought (because I had positive OPKs for 3 days--stupid answer brand...) So I marked that I Oed on the third day of the pos. OPKs ( i wasn't temping yet).

So-- WHO KNOWS what I'm going to do!!! I think I can wait another several days... but tonight after I have those tests in my hand, it may be a different story
February 13th, 2009, 08:56 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your symptoms sound promising Erin!! I really hope this is your month! I say test at 11 DPO!!

And a JM reunion would be AMAZING!! I don't know if DH would go for it though...

February 13th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Your symptoms sound promising Erin!! I really hope this is your month! I say test at 11 DPO!!

And a JM reunion would be AMAZING!! I don't know if DH would go for it though...[/b]
I'm thinking 11dpo... That would be Tuesday( and the day AF is due). You girls will have to helpl me hold off until then. Unless, of course, AF decides to be late! And I agree about the reuinion--- I don't know that my DH would go for it either

If you look at my chart
-- I just started temping a few days ago... but on Monday my temp is so low. I woke up several times in the night and know I didn't get proper sleep, but I recorded it anyway. Do you all think that I should discard this temp?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search