<3 NAOMI & CHANDLER'S JOURNEY TO BECOMING PARENTSs<3

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2009, 04:33 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
post # 3- girls feel free to message me on yahoo messenger samaramcdonald2002 thanks!!!! if im not busy i will chat about whatever not just about ttc...but ofcourse i love talking about ttc!!!

July 29th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. Day 4 7-29-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 5

i am so glad to be seeing af starting to leave(good bye mam) and dont come back til after i have given birth(thanks) neway im about to go work out at the gym with my hubby.....so im going to go ahead make this short( 3 more days til the 1st& 9 more days til the 7th.)

happy 10 months of life my 2nd nephew Lorenzo.....aunty naomi loves you so much!!!!

July 30th, 2009, 01:50 PM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. Day 5 7-30-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 6 of cycle

hey everyone...so after working out for an hour yesterday and an hour today at the gym with hubby....i feel awesome!!!! like the gym has been missing from my life forever...and even though it is hard work...cause im not at the physical level that i want to be(which is athletic) but i still love going to the gym and pray i always feel this way....so after today we will be going to the gym every other day....so tomorrow will be my first day off....even on my days off i plan to do light excercizing and my walking is an every day thing...its nice to not constantly be thinking about everything related to the ttc subject. i can tell with keeping my heart rate up and getting my energy up...in the near future i will actually feel like bding...instead of it feeling forced...my nephew c. that i live with is starting to follow his mom around when he crawls and she goes from room to room.....so that's very good....some times i catch him starring at me and i think...that's soooo cute...last night while looking in my 2008 essence magezine i was looking at pictures of usher and his son(who was 9 months at the time) so cute!!! and i read his article...he really loves being a father.....i know i still want twins a boy and a girl...but lately ever since this cycle has started....ive been leaning more towards wanting a girl SOOOO bad.......ok i am running out of time so i am going to end this post...i will write more tomorrow...(tomorrow im going to be doing movie day with my big sis in law that i live with at 3pm so i look foward to that): D

July 30th, 2009, 04:57 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Enjoy the gym...it always feels great to get in shape I hope you get that twin boy & girl! Best of luck for that August BFP.
July 31st, 2009, 09:32 AM
*Getting Pregnant God's Time*. Day 6 7-31-09
(edd would be 5-3-2010)

day 7 of cycle

leeann-thanks so much!

hey everyone(goodbye af) so its friday....my day off from the gym....after i get some stuff done online,chores on and off through the day, a movie with my big sis in law and then some me time all before hubby gets home early a.m. tomorrow...since july 2009 slacked with i am hoping that today and all of Aug 2009 is everyone's month we need storms like there was in may& june. im itching to read everyone's journals so im a go ahead and close mine for the day.....everyone have a great weekend!!!! to all!!!!

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; July 31st, 2009 at 09:44 AM.
July 31st, 2009, 10:12 AM
post #2

i am starting a new ttc journal...........its going to be called (*BabyDreamer's*JourneyToMother-Hood)

December 20th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey everyone!!! this is my original journal...I am deciding to find all of my old journals...write in them...just to say first off to God....I am sorry for constantly writing about my inlaws in my journals.... and no matter how much emotional pain I am in concerning things I can not change... I am done talking about people. I will get pregnant in your time Lord. Thanks so much for J.M. and bless the Ones who came up with this beautiful site. and bless everyone who has taken the time to read my journals as well. Thank you.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search