<3 NAOMI & CHANDLER'S JOURNEY TO BECOMING PARENTSs<3

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2009, 10:25 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
wed march 11,09 cd 12 5 months of ttc since loss

1 week 5 days of cycle

3 days til i ovulate march 14,09

1 week 2 days til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 2 weeks 3 days -2weeks 6 days from now...

3 weeks 2 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!
well I get to spend today and tomorrow with my hubby so that will help time to go by really fast...and ovulation day will be here in no time at all....I am just hoping at this time that i didnt make my sister in law mad by being honest with her that i do not agree with her husband's self soothing style of parenting they have done this from the time he was 2 months- 5 months......today will be the last time that i talk about this because it makes me sad to write about it...and my moods need to be up and as stress free as possible...as O approaches....i love every new day that i get a chance to come on j.m. because its exitting to me...just love j.m. girls....allright im going to go ahead and post this...have a great weekend....I know I will as i try ttc!!!(physically,mentally,spiritially&emotionally )

March 12th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
thur. march 12,09 cd 13 5 months of ttc since loss

2 days til i ovulate march 14,09

1 week 1 day til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 2 weeks 2 days -2 weeks 5 days from now...

3 weeks 1 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings all!!!

well my mood is up.....and I am finally getting the help i need for my asthma and getting back to being really healty...im sure that has some to do with my ttc journey because you have to be able to breathe in lots of oxygen when you are pregnant....its important for the health of ttc/pregnancy and even durring delivery....also i got to hold my nephew c that is 5 months he had such the huggest smile on his face cause he was so exitted to spend some time with me....i look foward to when i help give him some cousins...that will be exitting to watch them all grow up....but yeah im moving far ahead of myself...i hope when i do have kids that they will be as happy as him...cause he is just so happy!!!i love being an auntie!!! i am so close to my fertile date now......pray for me. thanks. hoping to hear lots ofstories this month!!!!!i hope everyone has a great weekend!!!this whole weekend is my whole ovulation weekend...so ofcourse im going to have a great weekend....

March 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Veteran
Good luck!!!

March 13th, 2009, 11:26 AM
fri. march 13,09 cd 14 5 months of ttc since loss

ChristaAnn Thanks so much for your good luck. I am praying for you and all the girls on here...for and to have a reason to celebrate in the very near future........thanks for stopping by and checking out my journey...

2 weeks of my cycle

(tomorrow) i ovulate march 14,09

felt a little pain on the left side of my ovaries...(the beginings)

1 week til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 2 weeks 1 day -2 weeks 4 days from now...

3 weeks til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

well had a weird dream that my bro in law that i live with..has a 5 month old son..and his wife...that he wished my hubby and I a "Good luck on trying to conceive!" I say this is a weird dream because my bro in law and I do not talk much lately or nearly at all...so to see him in my dream and be really nice to me was totally a shock to me...i hope this is how he really feels...i would be too scared to ask....but im still glad i had this dream...even my dreams know i am ttc...how funny and cute is that????
well my sis in law is putting a lot of love into decorating her sons room....the theme is snoopy...a lot of the room she hand did....he even got 4 white roses to help decorate his curtains...which seeing her decorate his room got me into thinking about how i would decorate one of my future baby's room today....i would do the girls...and i would have my husband decorate the baby boy's room just to be fair....but that's all im going to say about decorating a baby's room....my sis in law was not able to even start on her baby's room before he was born because we moved into the house sept 14th i think it was then we had a huge hurricane storm catigory 2(though we are in ohio) and the electricity was off for days.....so since he has been born 9-22-08 she has been working on his room and his room is awesome!! i might ask her to help me decorate when its time for me to do that kind of thing. im exitted that this is my ovulation weekend and biggest chance to get pregnant......i probally will not be on much of this weekend...like i am durring the week so i am going to post the next two days a head of time.....i am constantly praying that all you girls getpregnant/
/stay pregnant!!H&H pregnancies/deliveries happy ever afters!!!!

March 13th, 2009, 11:41 AM
sat. march 14,09 cd 15 5 months of ttc since loss

2 weeks 1 day of cycle

MY OVULATION DAY!!! march 14,09

6 days til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 2 weeks -2 weeks 3 days from now...

2 weeks 6 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!
***praying to join dec ddc 2009***

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; March 13th, 2009 at 11:45 AM.
March 13th, 2009, 11:46 AM
sun. march 15,09 cd 16 5 months of ttc since loss

2 weeks 2 day of cycle

1 day post ovulation

5 days til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 1 week 6 days -2 weeks 2 days from now...

2 weeks 5 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

March 13th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Veteran
Girl, you are way to organized!

March 14th, 2009, 12:23 PM
sat. march 14,09 cd 15 5 months of ttc since loss
entry#2

ChristaAnn I SO LOVE BEING TOO ORGANIZED....i hope you and your hubby are having a great weekend!!!!

felt some small pain on the left side of ovary just like yesterday.....

all i can do is hope& pray.

****praying to be in the dec ddc 2009***

baby blessings to all!!!

March 14th, 2009, 04:17 PM
~* Liss *~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck to you too Naomi!!! Lots of

March 14th, 2009, 09:33 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck! Hope you catch that eggie and get your Dec. baby!

March 15th, 2009, 11:10 AM
sun. march 15,09 cd 16 5 months of ttc since loss

entry # 2

casey thanks so much for your comment!!!hope that we caught the eggie this weekend too!!! lots of baby blessings to you!!!!

so hubby and I tried to go to sleep early about 1am when I am using to going to sleep sometime after 3 am so I ended up not going to bed til like 5-6a.m. I was have lots of pain in my left ovary so ovulation has took its course......probally what kept me awake so long....
3 weeks 1 day since I got to babysit my nephew c. I did get to atleast hold him once since he has been 5 months...I saw him last night bouncing in his bouncer and my hubby had to beg me to go downstairs to get a video and pictures of him...my nephew c really keeps my hubby exitted....his first time being around a baby in his whole life...ive been around plenty of babies....but it was nice seeing my little nephew..... i almost tear up every time i go down stairs and see a diaper of his laying on his dresser, his bouncer and baby gym cause its a constant reminder that someone elses baby lives here...all i can do is hope and keep faith that my time to be a mom is to come......hopefully this month goes by really really fast.
it makes me happy that a girl on the trying to conceive first child is pregnant....on j.m. she posted this yesterday!!yea to her....hopefully more s
to come this month!!!!

March 15th, 2009, 01:48 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how you feel. Everytime I see my SIL's kids, especially her baby, I feel a little sad and hope that I will be where she is soon. GL, hun! Hope you caught that eggie!

March 16th, 2009, 09:27 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you caught that eggie!!! Bring on the Dec DDC!!

March 16th, 2009, 12:32 PM
mon. march 16,09 cd 17 5 months of ttc since loss

Elissa thanks for all that I am sending you lots of in return!!! Hope you have caught your eggie...time will soon tell....

Prayingforbaby1 I hope that I caught the eggie too and get my Dec baby too!!! If it happens for me...that baby would be my 29th bday present and early Christmas present......I am sending you lots of I am also glad that you can relate about your sil having kids and being sad and still waitting for your turn...but once we all have kids all those ttcing we will be VERY happy!!! and probally a lot of other emotions too...

Longingforbaby I hope I caught that eggie as well.... sending you lots of i would love to be able to bring on the dec ddc....

(GIRLS I LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS I GET,WHEN I GET THEM)

2 weeks 3 day of cycle

2 day post ovulation

4 days til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 1 week 5 days -2 weeks 1 day from now...

2 weeks 4 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!
im sad today because yesterday twice i saw that my litle 5 month old nephew was abandoned the first time was durring the day...they had him in his bouncer watching tv and i just think a baby doesnt need to be left alone by him self. then the next time i saw that he was abandoned it was like 10-11pm and he was in his parent's bedroom in his lay back seat that bounces on the bed and the tv may or may not of been playing cartoons...but his parents were upstairs watching tv in the office...laughing historically with the tv real loud and the door closed....i go down stairs to purposely check on my nephew...and he was starting to wimper......they waitted 4 years to get pregnant with this little one and wanted a baby so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so BAD...and my nephew since dec 2008 has been left to defend for himself...i would never do my kids or anyone's kids this way......they dont want to SPOIL him...i love my bro and sis in law so much but i love my nephew the most....and i carry this burden everyday...i wrote in my ttc that is hand written that i would love to give him a cousin/cousins so he will have a play friend that he lives with....but even when i do have children it will not take a way the pain that i feel for my little nephew....then 20 mins later he did a full fledge scream cry and no one came til about 20 mins after that....all i can do is pray...cry....but i cant tel it get to me like it did yesterday...i let myself get so angry that my head was boiling and i had to take a tylenol to cool myself down again....i just love so deeply care so deeply...

March 18th, 2009, 10:31 AM
tue. march 17,09 cd 18 5 months of ttc since loss

2 weeks 4 day of cycle

3 day post ovulation

3 days til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 1 week 4 days -2 weeks day from now...

2 weeks 3 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!
3 weeks 3 days since i have gotten to babysit my 5 month old nephew(that i live with) 1 month 6 days since I have gotten to see my other nephew L that is also 5 months. I really missed all of you girls and not being able to come online this date...because my sister in law's new computer was not ready yet...but Thank God that it is ready...cause I just kept thinking about J.M. big time...helps my 2ww to go by a lot easier than without it... hope to hear lots of stories!!!

March 18th, 2009, 10:36 AM
wed. march 18,09 cd 19 5 months of ttc since loss

2 weeks 5 day of cycle

4 day post ovulation

2 days til 2ww march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 1 week 3 days -1 week 6 days from now...

2 weeks 2 days til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!
I am just glad to be back on j.m. this warm weather is so beautiful!!!!

March 19th, 2009, 02:03 PM
march 19,09 cd 20 5 months of ttc since loss

ms. crystal i am going to have to check out the pix in your journal real soon...as soon as you read this post you will know exactly what is going on in my hubby's and i's life right now...the un imaginable has happend....just coping. pray for me! thanks.

2 weeks 6 day of cycle

5 day post ovulation

tommorrow 2ww begins!!! march 20,09

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 1 week 2 days -1 week 5 days from now...

2 weeks 1 day til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

well i have very bad news to report...yesterday my mother in law died...her funeral is this monday 3-23-09......she was and still my husband's bestfriend.....so we have to get through this and cope...this weekend we are going to be traveling from ohio to texas...i didnt see this coming in 2009...i knew she was sick in and out of the hospital a good part of last year and this...but i didnt see this coming...she leaves behind her widowed husband, 2 sons,2 daughter in laws, 14 year old daughter and 5 month old grandson that she never got to hold or see in person....she wanted to be a grandma so bad and God answered her prayers back on 9-22-08. Now whenever hubby and I have children I will have to pass on her legacy to them....I wanted my future children that will be bi racial to experience having a white grandma and now they will not get to. She is with my angel twins though...and her son that is in Heaven...I really hope I am pregnant because I believe that would help my hubby and I cope...right now he is not in the mood to talk about ttc because he is trying to cope with his mom's passing......he had like 3 dreams about death this night/morning....my dream was about me getting a lot of preg tests and it turning out right away i hope that dream comes true... I am so thankful that my most fertile date has allready came and passed back on 3-14-09. so in this 2ww I am actually having to grieve with my husband......over the lost of his mother....Right now i feel strong but when i see her dead body in the casket I bet my tears will pore...i hope she sends more grandchildren my way from heaven...atleast she gets to see them before i do...she allready knows the names that i plan on naming my kids...because(hubby) has a big mouth...but its ok...that she knows... since we are going through a lot right now...please keep me and my family in your prayers!!!Thanks....

Last edited by <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>; March 19th, 2009 at 02:06 PM.
March 19th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RubyRed03 Send a message via Yahoo to RubyRed03
Wow I am really sorry to hear about your mother in law. That is so sad. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Stay strong!
March 19th, 2009, 06:39 PM
EstrellaTTC's Avatar Regular
I am so so sorry for your loss...I hope you feel better soon

MARRIED SINCE 12/13/08, TOGETHER SINCE 05/02/03

March 20th, 2009, 06:58 AM
march 20,09 cd 21 5 months of ttc since loss

EstrellaTTC& Leslielu2203 both thankyou so much for your kind words!!!!

3 weeks of cycle

6 day post ovulation

@2ww!!!

expect af between march 28,09-march 31st. between 1 week 1 day -1 week 4 days from now...

2 weeks til i poas april 3,09

baby blessings to all!!!

had some trouble sleeping as i am thinking about my mom in law who is r.i.p. this weekend is going to be real busy with going to texas and going to her view & funeral. one of the saddest 2ww that i have ever had.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search